Last Love

P.S : No proof reading done. Please mannichu for any mistakes.

Disclaimer:  All the scenes in this story are purely my imagination and nothing to do with the real of the people mentioned in the story.

It was a very unsual day in the life of the famous kollywood star Ashwin who has not returned or called his home, his wife inspite of being in the indoor shoot for the past 36 hours. In all these 3 years of marriage life he never failed to turn or failed to call his wife on his whereabouts even if it was in the case of a shoot in overseas. 

The past six months of their life has been a broken cruise and he was struggling in his every possible way to save it from sinking. Though his mother in law, Binni Maa was a silent spectator and has tried her best to stay quiet giving them the space to recover from the accident that made a drastic blow in their life could not sit back watching the home of her only daughter being ruined slowly. She knew the way he cared for her daughter even before their marriage. He never stayed away from his wife and this sudden disappearance created a motherly fear for her daughter that she might lose her marriage life.

She had witnessed the continuous efforts that Ashwin has put to get their life back to normal. The dried roses left on the table reminded her the days where her daughter never failed to care the roses in vases for as many days as possible and cherish the love she received from her husband.

The frozen icecream cups in the freezer were reminding her the days of her daughter running behind her husband and both eating from the same cups.

The untouched chocolates killed her heart with the memories of the days when her daughter waited for her husband to get those from him rather than others.

The rotten macrons in the dustbin of the kitchen pierced her heart of all the memories of the happy life that the couple had just six months before. 

That one day not only shook the entire family and carried away all their happiness but made her daughter drown in depression and her not willingness to get out of it.

All the attempts from the family friends everything went in vain when she locked herself in the room and refused to come out. she even was not ready to give the space to Ashwin who was equally affected and had the pain may be she had a little more than him because of a physical pain.

The protective mother could no longer sit back and watch her daughter's home being wrecked. she stood up and went to Sivaangi's room and saw her sitting on a couch in the balcony wearing a simple t shirt and tracks and watching the  sky aimlessly. 

B M: Sivaangi......

S:.........

B: Sivaangi.....

S....

B: Sivu unna than kupudren...

S:.........

Binni maa held her hand and dragged her to the room and made her sit on the bed facing her. Sivu sat with no expression on her face.

B: Sivu .. ivlo naal naal nee seri agiduven nu than naan unkittayum Ashwin kitta yum edhuvum kekkala. but ippo un life romba prechanaila irukku. Ippovum naan pesala na apram un life eh spoil agidum ma.

S:.....

B: Inga paaru nadanthathula unakku mattum kashtam illa ellarukkum than irukku. Nee evlo kashta padriyo adhe mathiri than Ashwinum kashta padran appovum avan unakkaga ennalam pandra but nee enna pandra?

S:.....

B: Sivu vaaya thorandhu pesu... naan un life nenachu bayapudren

S:............