Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity

A/N: The aesthetic above is Louisa Stone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️....Onto the chapter shall we🦋

.......................................

~Louisa POV~

I woke up the next morning, excited to leave this apartment and everything behind. I got out of bed and ensured that everything was in place. I headed to the shower and had a lovely bath, everything felt so right this morning, it's like I was finally growing out of my past and walking into a whole new life of excitement with so many things to-

"Hey!" I heard Miss Lavern's voice at the door.

"Miss Lavern! I'm in the shower!" I said hiding my breasts and everything else, why was she in here!

"I just want you to know that I'm going to miss you kid."

"I still have to walk out of the apartment you know, you could have wished me farewell outside!"

"I wanted to see you now before you come out."

"Miss Lavern! Some privacy please!"

"Fine, I'll wait." She said before walking out of the bathroom. The shower was no longer calming so I just got out. I walked into my room heavily as my morning was so rudely interrupted. I saw a figure move in my room and screamed quietly to myself.

"Miss Lavern I said"- I stormed into the room to give this lady a piece of my mind but it wasn't Miss Lavern it was Atticus.
He turned around with his hands folded with a toothpick in his mouth.
Realization flooded my face as I was not in clothes but my very short towel that hugged my body as if it were a dress.

"You have a wonderful physique Ms.Stone also you don't have a phone how am I to contact you?" He said calmly. I buried my head in my hands.

"Did Miss Lavern let you in?"

"She most certainly did." He said before going to sit on my bed.

"No, no, no...that wasn't an invitation to sit. Get out of my room!" I said and he got up and walked out. I closed the door and got dressed.

After fifteen minutes I came out in joggers and a sweatshirt to find him sitting on the kitchen island drinking a bottle of water.

"You took fifteen minutes to come out looking like that?" He said and I titled my head to the side and folded my arms looking at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Aren't you moving today Ms.Stone?" He asked and I just remembered he has to take me to the apartment. I nodded and he got off the counter. I picked up my box and looked back at the apartment and took deep breaths in.

A lot of memories in here, both good and bad some even the worst but they are my memories and that's all they are ever going to be. I close the door and hand the key to Miss Lavern and she collected it quickly and started calling another tenant up.

"You just couldn't wait." I said to her and she blew a kiss to me. I walked down to Atticus's car and placed the box in the backseat before sitting in the front seat. He got in and drove off from the apartment.

"So which apartment am I staying in?"

"You're staying with me." He said and I turned to him in a heartbeat.

"THAT WASN'T THE AGREEMENT!" I yelled out to him but his face remained neutral.

"Stop this car, right now." I said and he ignored me.

"Stop the car!" I yelled and he stepped on the brakes before putting the car in park. He turned to look at me but I was already out of the car walking, we were already so close to his home so there were little to no traffic around us.