Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II

~Louisa POV~

"SURPRISE!" My hands flew to my mouth and I held my chest not believing what I was seeing, tears welled up in my eyes with how shocked I was, I felt an amazing sensation in my chest just looking at them, they were all here.

He came out from the back and opened his hands to me.
"My little girl!" He said smiling warmly.

"Papa..."- I managed to get out before I ran into his arms, to be embraced by my father. I broke down immediately, hugging him tighter.

"Ow-my sweet baby!" My mother said joining the hug.
I haven't seen my family in three years, those were the longest three years of my life, the worst three years of my life and I've gone without contacting them.

"Mamá-Papá lo siento." [Mom,Dad, I'm sorry] I said crying into the crook of my father's neck.

"Nosotras estamos aqui." [We are right here] My mother said comforting me.
I let go of them and wiped my tears and chuckled before hugging them again.

"Eres una bebe!"[You're a baby] I heard Mateo's voice and I excitedly ran and hugged him while screaming.

"Gracias por esta oportunidad Sr. Cattaneo." [thank you for this opportunity Mr. Cattaneo] I heard my mother say and I turned to see him holding Alister, he had a soft smile on his face as he looked at me.
My hands flew to my mouth as I laughed with tears still streaming down my face.

"Mi casa es tu casa!" [My house is your house] Alister shouted and my family said 'aww' in unison making Alister blush and turn into his father's neck.
My parents went to order from the bar and my cousins went to play on the swings with Alister.
I saw Atticus turn to go back inside and I followed him.

"Gracias por esto." [Thank you for this] I said to him and he turned to smile at me.

"Je donne les meilleurs cadeaux."[ I give the best gifts] He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't speak French Atticus!" I said hitting his chest and he pulled me closer.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." He said holding my hands and waltzing, he kissed my forehead before tucking my hair behind my ear.

"That's the next place I'm going to take you, to my hometown."

"You're spending a lot of money, it must cost a fortune to bring my entire family here." I said and then realization hit me, it cost a fortune for him to bring my entire family here!

"It didn't, it was nothing." He said as we stopped waltzing. I wrapped my hands around his neck and give his lips a little peck.

"Thank you again."

"You can thank me by enjoying yourself with your family." He said and as I turned to walk away, he pulled me in and kissed me softly. He pulled away from my lips but not from my face. He placed soft kisses on my cheeks and forehead making me laugh like a child.

"Stop." I whined like a small child and he flashed his pearly whites before planting one last kiss on my lips before letting me go to my family.

....

The first half of the trip was spent with us going on touring sights, going in under water caves, climbing and jumping into the ocean from a high cliff. I felt so alive with my family and Alister was enjoying the company of my little cousins.

Atticus interacted with my mother and father and they were showing him my baby photos and he was enjoying himself because he couldn't stop laughing at them, I rolled my eyes and continued to hang with my brother.

"You guys are dating?"

"No Mateo! He's my boss."

"Louisa."