Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions

~Louisa POV~

I suppose Atticus and I were back to normal after everything which includes me being the troublemaker both times, when I spent his money and kissed him first.
Alister was on the bed playing candy crush on my phone while I was watching a horror movie on the laptop that Atticus had in this room. Who leaves a laptop lying around.
The movie started sticking and I started to press the buttons like I was crazy. I let out an exhausting sigh, throwing my head backwards. I was about to turn it off and Alister accidentally threw his foot back on it. He turned around with widened eyes as to what he did.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Louisa." He said frantically sitting up to look at me.

"Hey it's okay, you didn't do anything wrong, it's okay,see?" I said showing him the laptop and he sighed softly.

I pulled the laptop to check to see if any damage was really made and it wasn't. I was about to close it down but it turned on.
A woman's voice was heard laughing. I opened the computer once again and there was a beautiful woman with straight hair, she sat elegantly at the edge of the pool wearing a very big sun hat. She was holding Alister when he was about one. He was laughing and clapping and the lady was mimicking his movements.

"He loves daddy's tricks in the pool." She said, her voice so melodic. She was absolutely stunning. She was probably Alister's mother.

"Hey Ali? Do you know this woman?" I asked Alister maybe I shouldn't have but it already slipped out of my mouth and his head was already in the computer.

"No...I don't know her." He said shaking his head. He came closer to me and looked at the video with me.

"I love you Mr.Cattaneo." She said to Atticus as he resurfaced from the pool sitting next to them.

"I love you Ms.Cattaneo." He responded before kissing her and I felt a weird sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"What are you doing?" I heard Atticus's voice and my head whipped to the sound of his voice like a deer caught in headlights.

"Who's the girl daddy?"

"No one." He answered his son without hesitation before he made quick steps to the bed, they barely even looked like steps. He snatched the laptop out of my hands and slammed it shut.

"Go downstairs and play Alister."

"But I want to stay here."-

"Now." He said very sternly to Alister and he got up in a heartbeat before running out of the room.

"Don't take it out on him, he didn't do anything."-

"What are you doing snooping around Louisa?" He asked me with his nostrils flared at me. I've never seen him so worked up about anything, then again,I barely knew him.

"I wasn't snooping, I was."-

"Don't touch my things."

"I was watching a movie." I said defending myself.

"That's what that personal file was to you? A fucking movie?" He asked getting more upset.

"Alister knocked it and it malfunctioned and it went straight to that."- I got out before he threw the laptop to the side, sending it crashing into the closet and breaking almost immediately.

"Louisa." He said chuckling before wiping his face. "From now on, you just attend to things that are Alister friendly and- don't fucking touch anything that belongs to me." He said harshly.

"How am I supposed to attend to Alister? I said it was an accident!" I said getting upset that he was mad at a misunderstanding.

"An accident?" He asked before laughing and turning around looking up into the air. "You were telling him about her, I don't want my son knowing anything about any woman unless I want him to." He said walking back to me with widened eyes, pointing roughly at his chest referring to himself.