Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia

~Louisa POV~
The first time waking up the way I feel. Happy, Healthy and loving two men, well loving a man but he wasn't my boyfriend. Every girl's dream position in life.
I got out of bed and went to the shower. My phone pinged and it was Atticus. Maybe if I ignore him he'll go away, but I don't want to ignore him.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Louisa?"

"What happened was just an in the moment thing-it was a New Years kiss that's all it was." I said in a rush.

"Yes-of course." He said. "I just called to tell you that you forgot your shoes in my car." He said calmly, that was it? It didn't mean anything to him?!

"It was just a New Years kiss, it was a friendly kiss." He said alerting me that I wasn't speaking in my head.

"It didn't feel like that." I said under my breath and him not answering assured me that he didn't hear.

"Okay well you can drop them off."-

"I can't-Rose has the car."

"Atticus-you have many cars."

"But I wanna drive the Volvo." He said in a whining voice. "Besides that's the car with your shoes inside so I'll just tell Rose to drop it off."

"Are you mad!" I exclaimed. "I don't want her knowing where I live."

"Relax-she's not going to kill you."

"Atticus."

"Rose can you please." I heard Atticus start before hanging up. I hate him! So much that I love him!

"Hey baby." I heard Nathan's voice coming from the door, like he wasn't on the bed this entire time.

"Yea-I know the routine, see you tonight." I said and tilted his head.

"I don't have work babe, I get to spend the day with you and guess what?" He said excitedly coming over to me. You found out that you love another woman and want to leave me?

"You bought me ice cream?"

"No but now that I know you want that I can get it for you when we get off the flight."

"What flight?"

"El Vuelo A Cuba!"[The flight to Cuba] He screamed and I jumped up excitedly. Oh my gosh, this was the sweetest thing ever. Well something reused since Atticus did it first.

"Nathan! Oh my goodness that's great! I get to see my family for the new year-oh NATHAN!" I exclaimed hugging him tightly while he laughed and smiled at how excited I was.

"When is the flight?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Great!" I said getting off the bed to start packing."

"Thank you." I told him and kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you." He said with a soft smile and I felt awful. He'd do anything for me and I shared a kiss with a man from my past.
Why is Atticus affecting me this much-he and I are no longer a thing-just friends.

I heard a knock on my door and my head flipped up from packing.

"Coming!"

"Nathan no." I shouted lowly.

"What's wrong?"

"I think that's Rose returning my shoes." I said and he raised a brow.