Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve

~Louisa POV~
I woke up with the nastiest hangover, my hair was all over the place and I peeped over my shoulder to see my leg out from under the sheet getting all the cold air.

"Go bad bitch go bad bitch go!" I heard a voice from beside me and I screamed and grabbed the covers tightly only to see Malia sitting in the chair with an aspirin and a glass of water.

"What are you doing in my house?"

"That's no way to speak to someone who excites your life!" She screamed and I held my head.

"You're loud!"

"And you're a party bitch!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you not remember a thing?"

"I remember asking the bartender for a Cattaneo special! In Atticus's club!" I said glaring at her.

"I didn't know it was his club, so I take no responsibilities for those accusations."

"Oh you didn't know?"

"That's a lie, I knew but you've gotta conquer your fear babe." She said in a chill voice. I collected the glass from her and threw a pillow at her head.

"Oh God-did I do anything stupid because I saw him there last night with his wife." I said drinking the water.

"No-you were just the center of attention for the whole club and you called Nathan and you danced on him all night, a very loyal girl, not as loyal as when you stumbled into Atticus's arms, who by the way came down from the VIP section to watch you go-and then Nathan and Atticus had a little tense conversation and Nathan stretched out to collect you and Atticus held you closer and then Nathan told him you were his girl and his eyes went dark like he was about to murder NATHAN!" Malia  rambled out and I stared at her blandly.

"Other than that your night was pretty bland." She said with a sweet smile and I threw my head in the pillow and let out a frustrated scream.

"Oh my God-I hope I didn't say anything to Nathan. Did I say anything to Atticus?"

"No you didn't, you were wasted, you were rambling Spanish all night." She said and I rolled my eyes. I heard a slight knock on the door and we turned to see Nathan at the door with his arms folded.

"Anyways-I've got work to do, I'll see you later, bye Lou." She said kissing my forehead before leaving.

"How are you feeling?"-

"Did I say anything stupid last night?"I asked him interrupting his question.

"You told me you wanted to have sex but that's all." He said chuckling before coming to sit on the bed.

"I'm sorry for calling you at the club, you were probably so busy."

"I'm never busy for you besides it was fun to come see my baby dance." He said and I pushed him making him laugh.

"You were really good-you had the owner all over you." He said and I bit my jaw.

"He was really concerned about you." He said fixing my hair and I just couldn't tell him.

"He just didn't want anyone injured in his club."

"That was Atticus wasn't it?" He asked and I forgot that I told him already.

"Yea-it was." I said and he took a sharp breath in before releasing it.

"Okay." He said and I propped myself up to capture his lips in a kiss. I pulled away and he looked down at me and grabbed my face before kissing me back. He hovered over me as we continued kissing.