Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour

Aha y'all see the chapter title, aha very fancy, I speak French yes, Oui, Oui, croissant, au revoir...
😭😭😭😭Onto the chapter...🦋

~Atticus POV~

The feeling that aghast through my body when I heard my son call Louisa 'mommy' was something I couldn't put my finger on. Did he see Louisa as a mother figure? Why didn't I say something, I just looked at her and walked upstairs because what else could I do?

Alister has never called any woman I've courted with, 'mommy'. He always calls them by their name, what was with Louisa? She didn't react either, I guess she didn't mind him calling her that but I mind. She would make a great mother though. No, NO, why are you thinking like that! You can't get attached, you know what attachment does to you.

But oh God, I can't blame my son for calling her mommy, I'd love to have her breast in my-

"Daddy!" I heard my son's voice making my head flip to the door, taking me out of my dirty thoughts of Louisa.

"Hey buddy, come here." I said to him calling him over to the bed. He struggled to climb on the bed but he finally made it up.

"What were you thinking about?"
Throwing your beautiful nanny on my bed, face down, ass up, hitting her with slow long strides and have her scream my name-

"Daddy!" My son said clapping in my face.

"Um-what food we're eating today-yea. So buddy, you said something last night did you remember what it was?" I asked him changing the topic.

"I like chocolate ice cream?" He asked twisting his head.

"No. Something else, you said something to Louisa."

"I can't remember." He said getting distracted by something in my room, huh strange.

"I'm going to go take a bath." He said jumping off the bed and running out of my room. I threw myself back on the bed and let out a loud exhausted sigh. I bounced up out of the bed feelings agitated, why did it get to me so much?

Being a single father it pains to hear your child seek out for motherly attention, was I neglecting him from motherly love. I walked outside and I heard Alister giggling. I looked down to see Louisa spinning him.

"Weeeeeeeeee!" She said excitedly every time she went around.

"Again! Again!" Alister said before Louisa placed him down. She wobbled a bit before she sat down.

"Go get some water then we'll go again." She said out of breath and I watched my son run off to the kitchen.

She threw her head back and held onto her sides, she was lifting her shirt to check her injuries. I couldn't get them off my mind, I know someone in her past ruined her and it angered me that someone would damage her in a way that isn't sexual. She pressed lightly on her sides and winced every time she put too much pressure.

"Are you stalking me?" She said looking up at me.

"I'm simply looking around."

"Yea?Sure." She said rolling her eyes and fixing her shirt. Alister came back panting and ready to go again but I knew she was tired. I jogged down the stairs and picked my son up.

"Hey Ali! Can't tired out Louisa." I said kissing his forehead.

"She's not tired!" My son said and he turned to look at her and she was trying to hide her tired and obvious injured look.

"I want to spend time with my son, so let's go to the supermarket to get you some snacks." I said lightly pushing his face with my fist.

"SNACKS!" He said and forgot all about Louisa. She mouthed a 'thank you' and I nodded before leaving. I got into the car and drove to the supermarket.
We arrived and I placed Alister on my shoulders and picked up a basket.