Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me

~Louisa POV~
~At the Wedding~
"I do." He said smiling brightly.

"And Louisa, do you take Nathan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I do...

"Would you accept any decision I make and trust that it's the right one?" I asked him and I saw from the corner of my eyes Mali smiled.

"Of course." He replied.

"Even the one about my child?"

"Anything but that." He said firmly but quietly to me.

"Louisa, do you take Nathan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I don't." I said making the church gasp and Nathan's smile faltered.

"What?" He said and I pulled my hands from his.

"Do you know that my dad isn't my biological father?" I asked him and he was confused at what I was getting at. I walked down from the alter and kissed my papa.

"I did not come from his seed and he loves me as if I were his own daughter. Mateo and I's father died when we were kids and papa took over and he loved us and we love him for that." I said smiling at my papa.

"Louisa."

"And Nathan, My father loves my mother, the love that they have for one another is amazing, it's magical." I said smiling holding my chest.

"He loves her so much, that he loved her children just as he did she. Nathan you say you love me but you can't raise my child."

"The child wouldn't be a product of our love."

"Then your love for me should be enough to make it feel that way!" I said with a smile on my face.

"So I ask you Nathan, would you support any decision that I make and trust that it's the right one?"

"Yes-okay-yes Louisa, please can we get back to the wedding."

"Then you'll understand it when I tell you my heart is for another man." I said and the church gasped.

"I love him." I said stretching my hand out to Alister who came running over to me. "And I love  his son and he makes me happy; he supports me, he trust me." I said turning to look at my parents.

"I'd like to live a lifetime like my parents and so much more and I cannot have that with you Nathan." I said and I saw him get angry.

"It was him all along,huh? I'm so thankful I never give you anything real." He said and I looked at him concerned.

"I gave you everything!" He screamed in the church.

"Did you tell her that you gambled and won the 'everything'?" Malia said selling him out. I had found out about the gambling since he started, he's not a very good liar.

"I never loved you Louisa, I never did! You're so bitter and selfish! A selfish self centered bitch!" He said and the church gasped again and my brother was getting riled up.

"Goodbye Nathan." I said holding Alister's hand and walking out of the church.

"I slept with Malia! I slept with her!" He exclaimed and Malia scoffed.

"I sleep with married men and unfortunately, you're not!" She said laughing hysterically.

"Let's go get you your real man!" She said taking the car keys out.

Nathan was about to say something else but Mateo knocked him out cold causing Nathan's side of the family to go in an uproar. I turned to look at Mateo and I mouthed a thank you and he smiled at me before winking and attacking Nathan's cousins.