Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...

~Louisa POV~
"Kick the ball Manuel!" I screamed at my cousin who was playing on my team for soccer.

"Kick the ball! Kick the ball!" I kept screaming and he still didn't.

"Ay dios mio!" I screamed throwing my hand up in the air. My father laughed because he knew how much of a sore loser I was.

"Not funny papa." I said pointing at him making him laugh louder.

Nathan was sitting with Mateo talking about something, but they kept looking over at me.

The ball came back to me and I ran with it.

"Let's go baby!" Nathan cheered for me and I kicked the ball back to Manuel.

"KICK THE BALL MANUEL!" I screamed and he did.

"Oh-oh my Gosh! Goal! GOAL! You did it Manuel!" I said excitedly hugging my cousin.

"Eat SHIT!"

"Louisa." My mother called out to me warningly and I placed my hand behind my back like a school girl.

"Sorry mamí." I told her and she nodded.
I walked off the sand to Nathan and Mateo. They saw me approaching them and stopped talking.

"I'm so lucky to have a skillful girl." Nathan joked playfully as he pulled me in kissing my cheek.

"You bet your ass I am!" I said out of breath, all I did was run and scream majority of the game but it was team work.

"All she was doing was screaming."

"Shut up Mateo!" I said making Nathan laugh.

"Yea shut up Mateo." Nathan said backing me up, God-he's the best. I haven't thought about Atticus once since I got here. Oh my gosh I just did-I wonder what he's doing-No stop. I haven't told Atticus that I've been away and for the entire week he hasn't called or texted so he's probably okay-

As soon as I thought it he texted.

"Where are you?"

"Louisa!"

"I don't like not being in range!"

"Are you okay LOUISA?!"

"Please call or text me!"

"Louisa! Oh my gosh!"

The messages read.

"If you guys would excuse me for a second." I told my brother and Nathan before going to the restroom.

I called Atticus and he answered on the first ring.

"I'm sorry."

"Louisa-Louisa where are you?!" He shouted lowly.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but Nathan planned a trip ."-

"Oh you're in Cuba." Atticus said and my eyes widened.

"How'd you know that?"

"I had my private investigator check." He said nonchalantly.

"Atticus! That's stalking."

"Not if I know the person." He said and I shook my head.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am-I'm coming home tonight."

"Great."

"Why?"

"I wanted to meet with you-well Alister does." He said brushing the first line off.

"Well tomorrow it's a date."

"Great-bye Lou, and please always tell me where you are or I'll have to stalk you." He said and I rolled my eyes.