Chapter Fourteen: Mother

~Louisa POV~

I tucked Alister in the night before and dilly dallied the entire night with not one thing to do. I wondered what Atticus was doing. I was actually waiting for him to come home but he didn't. It was just weird how I portrayed their house as mine now, I mean, in a sense it was, but it was starting to feel like a prison. I needed to get my life back on track. I downloaded Tinder and placed up a beautiful picture of myself before filling in the other slots.

Alister was still asleep, he was really tired. He was telling me a story about how angry Atticus got after seeing a woman in the supermarket yesterday, that woman must hate herself with the treatment she received from a man like Atticus. I threw my head back and let out a loud exhausted grunt before my body jolted with excitement. I got up and danced my way up the stairs. I opened Atticus's bedroom door and spun mouthing the words to a song.

I stripped down entirely and went into his bathroom, he too had a bathtub like me but it was big enough for two. I turned the water in and threw bubbles inside. I opened his cabinets and looked for his face products and surprisingly I found them, well not surprisingly. A man with that face has to keep it maintained.

I soaked down into the tub and just threw my head back in pure bliss. Doing things I shouldn't feels so much better than the things that I should.

"Louisa?" I heard Alister's sleepy voice.

"Hey buddy, come here?" I said leaning from the bathtub to reach him. He smiled and ran over to me before taking his clothes off.

"I want to come in!" He said getting into the tub, okay, so I guess I'm bathing with Alister.
He went down easy in the tub as I guided him. I blew bubbles in his face and he giggled splashing water around. I placed a bubble crown on his head and I laughed with him, as he attempted to put one on my head.

After ten long minutes, Alister got out and one of the maids took him to dry and dress him. I told him to bring a towel for me but he must have forgotten.

"Alister, you forgot to bring the towel!" I shouted but he did not hear me, I forgot his father's walls were soundproof and he probably closed the door on the way out. I stepped out of the tub after draining majority of the water off.

My feet made prints in Atticus's carpets but it was okay, it will dry. I stepped out into his room butt naked searching for a towel. I found one in his closet and I got on my toes to reach it, curse him for being so frigging tall!

"Fuck." I heard a deep groggy voice from behind me, My head whipped around so fast as I knew that wasn't the voice of a three year old boy. I turned to see Atticus sitting on his bed shirtless, and skimming my body up and down as he bit his jaw. I hustled to pull the towel but ended up slipping and getting tangled up in a bunch of clothes before hitting the ground. Great.

"What are you doing in my room?" Atticus asked getting up and walking over to me.

"No! Stay right there! I'm naked."

"Don't give me orders in my room." He said folding his arms and looking down at me.

"Look away!"

"The sight is so fucking good."

"Atticus!" I said and he turned away in defeat. I wrapped the towel around me and fixed my hair out of my face before clearing my throat.
He turned back around and looked down at me with his head tilted.

I started looking frantically for my scrunchie and I turned around to see it in the pile of clothes, I bend down to retrieve it and my body jolted forward with the impact of his hand on my ass cheek. I squealed in shock before turning to face him with widened eyes.