Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans

A/N: The aesthetic above is Rose Vincent, so pretty...I KNOW RIGHT...Onto the chapter🦋

~Louisa POV~

After Atticus and I came home, we did not speak at all about the pleasurable restroom scene. We spoke like two grown adults avoiding the fact that we're jeopardizing each other's love lives.

I was up in the kitchen making scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes for Alister in some shorts. Alister was sitting on the kitchen Island watching his iPad while he waited on breakfast.

"It smells so good!" He screamed shaking his curly hair and smiling at me. I laughed and turned to face him.

"Oh really now?" I asked him and he nodded, I placed some syrup on his nose and he laughed before stretching to lick it. I turned to the stove and suddenly I felt a presence in the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Of course.

"Hey Buddy, what's smelling so good? I must have some before I leave for work." He said, I turned off the stove taking the last pancake off and turned to see him in his suit. Alister stretched his hands out for me to collect him and I did, he was getting really big and I was so tiny.
I started walking with him and Atticus just stood in the way looking at me struggle.

Alister had a pancake in his hand and he took a bite from it, and he relaxed his face with a bright smile, letting me know that it was so good. He offered me a piece and I bit it, some of the syrup dripping from my lips and landing back onto the pancake.

"Daddy would you like to taste?" He asked Atticus and he looked directly at me before smiling.

"Why not?" He said and leaned insanely close to us, as he took a bite into the same spot I bit, he never took his eyes off of me. He chewed the pancake and rolled his eyes while savoring the taste.

"Délicieuse!" [Delicious] He said in his French accent looking back at me. I placed Alister down and he ran with his plate to the table. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and turned back to clean up.

"Tu es un chef extraordinaire." [You're an amazing chef] He said and I didn't understand a word he was saying.

"You do know that I don't speak French right?" I turned to him gesturing with the towel.

"C'est beaucoup mieux ma chérie." [That makes it a lot better darling] he said smirking and coming closer to me. He picked up another pancake with syrup on it and bit into it, some syrup dropped on his suit and I heard him curse under his breath while trying to wipe it away.

"Wait dumbass." I hissed walking up to him with a damp paper towel before wiping it carefully, I looked up at him and he was staring right back at me, still chewing the pancake. His face was a work of art up this close, as he was chewing you can see how perfect his jawline is, I feel like I could get cut if i touch it.

His hazel eyes were just a puddle of perfection, he had long eyelashes like his son, Alister really was the spitting image of his father.
I finished up and as I turned to move he grabbed my lower back and pulled me back gently.

"I thought you had work."

"Le travail peut attendre." [Work can wait] he said tilting his head to look at me.

"¡Eres tan terco!"[You're so stubborn] I said rolling my eyes and he stared blankly at me, ha!

"¿Cómo se siente?"[How does it feel] I said proud that I know a language he doesn't.

"¿Tu Cuerpo? Increíble!" [Your body? Amazing] he responded in Spanish and my eyes widened. He let go of me and I turned around completely flustered.

"When are you going to let me have you Louisa?" He said suddenly.