Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

~Louisa POV~

~Two years later~

"You have to push ma'am." The doctor said and I propped myself up to prevent this child from coming.

"Not yet, I can't." I whimpered out before groaning in utter pain. God, I forgot how awful this was, but I can't do it, I can't do this alone, not again.

"Ma'am!"

"Please! Please wait ! GOD." I screamed holding onto the bed handles.
I heard the doors swing open and I laughed nervously but at ease.

"I'm here, I'm here."

"Atticus." I said crying out to him before squeezing his hand.

"Come on, you can do this, one little push."

"It's a pretty damn push." I said, my hair pasted on my head from the sweat.

"We can see the head." The doctor said.

"DON'T RUSH ME!" I snapped at him, what was this child doing to me.
I looked at Atticus and he was staring right at me.

"What?" I asked him panting.

"You look so beautiful." He said staring at me with admiration. I smiled before the pain hit me again.

"Breathe." He said his voice calming me. "That's it, now push." He said and I cried out before pushing and doing my very best.
I exhaled loudly before hearing the sweet sound of her cry.

"It's a girl." The doctor said and I laughed before breaking down in tears. I have another child. I opened my eyes and saw Atticus cutting the cord with joy flooded his face.
I sat their twiddling my thumbs because I didn't know what to do.

"Can I hold her before she goes?" I asked my voice trembling. Memories of giving Alister away came flooding back.

"She's not going anywhere." The doctor said placing her in my arms and oh the warmth, she was apart of my everything now, she was so beautiful. Tears started trickling down my face and I watched her, so innocent.

"She's got your nose." Atticus said tapping her nose and I laughed because she did.

"Would you like to hold her?" I asked him and he got tense but nodded. I carefully placed her in his arms and he smiled and looked at her.

"Wow." He said marveling at our daughter. I heard him whimper before seeing him cry.

"You've made me fall in love again little one."  He said rubbing his nose on hers.

"I don't ever want to stop falling in love." He said looking at me and smiled before laughing. Atticus leaned in and captured my lips in a kiss and then my forehead.
The doctors cleaned me up and I was just laying there on the bed. The door swung open and Atticus came rolling her in.

"Mommy!" Alister shouted jumping up on the bed, hurting me a bit.

"Mommy needs her rest Ali." Atticus said.

"Leave him alone." I said pulling him closer and kissing him.

"Aunty Malia told me I'm ugly just like my dad!" Alister said and I looked over at Malia watching her snicker.

"You are the most handsome boy I know, aunty Malia is jealous." I said kissing his forehead.

"Do you want to see your sister?"

"YES! Yes!" He screamed making me laugh. Atticus brought her over and Alister peeped at her.

"She's so pretty!" He said poking her fat cheeks.