Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner

A/N: What a bright time! It's the right time! To rock the night away! I love Christmas guys...Onto the chapter.

~Louisa POV~
Couple more hours until it's Christmas! Oh I love the holidays, the lights, the food, the presents! I just love it all!
I got out of bed and started dancing making my way over to the bathroom.

"Santa tell me if you're really there! Don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here next year!"

"You're really pumped up about this dinner." I heard Nathan's voice and I stopped singing and looked at him.

"I didn't even remember the dinner until you spoke about it." I said spitting the toothpaste out and rinsing my mouth.

"Is it really a problem Nathan?"

"Yes, yes it is!"

"Oh my God!" I said throwing my hands up in the air. "Nathan! I thought we got over this last night, what happened?"

"You don't- you don't see the way he looks at you Louisa, it's like he's fucking you with his eyes!"

"How do you know how he looks at me? You met him the other night?"

"And you get to fuck me with your dick, isn't that what matters?" I asked him with my brows raised.

"Atticus has a girlfriend! I'm going for Alister!"

"I bet Atticus thinks you're going for him."

"Let's stay home Nathan! Let's stay home!" I said turning the facet off.

"Wait what?"

"You're uncomfortable with the decision, I'll just call him up and tell him that we're not coming anymore." I said nonchalantly because quite frankly, I didn't want to fight with Nathan, he was amazing, too amazing to be jealous.

"No-that's going to look rude."

"Nathan!"

"Okay-okay I'll try to put aside my hate for him!" He said with his hands in the air. I smiled softly at him and walked over to him to give him a peck on the lips.

"Really?"

"Just for you." He said looking down at me.

"That's amazing honey." I said before he captured my lips in a kiss. Thank God he said that I didn't want to cancel.
We spent the rest of the morning sending out Christmas greetings to everyone in the office.

...

It was now eight o'clock on the dot. Were we late? Yes, I felt like Nathan was purposefully moving slow. I was already dressed waiting on him to get this one hair out his nose for twenty minutes!

"Goddammit! Nathan you know I despise being late." I said clearly annoyed.

"I know baby but this hair."- he said still struggling and a bitch just had enough, I got up and yanked his face and the tweezer and pulled it out in less than ten seconds.

"Ow!" He screamed and I smiled sweetly at him.

"There you go." I said turning to put on my coat.

"We're not late you know?" He said and I looked at the time and see that it just touched eight o'clock. My bad.
We hopped into his car and he drove to Atticus's house. The car ride was silent.

"I care about you Louisa."

"I know Nathan. Nothing's gonna happen." I said looking over at him and he smiled. We pulled into the driveway and parked out front. I stepped out and took a deep breath in then out.
I never though I'd be back here so soon but here I am having dinner with Atticus and his wife.