Spending Halloween with Peter - Halloween 2021

As soon as Fall hits you and Peter are taking walks in the woods almost every day

As soon as Fall hits you and Peter are taking walks in the woods almost every day.Peter knows all the best ways to get around and hidden places in the woods.He managed to find a very beautiful place hidden and tucked away in the woods.It had a tiny waterfall and lots of trees surrounding it so it was like a private waterfall for the two of you.You started collecting leaves each time you went.Peter went to the other side of town after work and found a cute little shop that was selling Halloween cupcakes.They were a little wonky and nothing like the treats that Roman dropped by at the apartment.You loved the cupcake Peter gave you. They were split evenly down the middle and shared. You took a picture of each cupcake before you ate them. The night before Halloween the two of you carved several pumpkins and put them out. Peter managed to find some old candles to put in them.Halloween was on a full moon so when you got home from work you found a brand new warm blanket and a steaming hot drink waiting for you.Dinner was prepped and in the oven waiting for you with a note from Peter.You stayed up watching the Harry Potter films and ate the snacks from Roman which were dumped unceremoniously in a big mixing bowl.When Peter came in at dawn you made him breakfast and found him some clothes. He spent the rest of the day napping with his head in your lap while you watched the rest of the movies and a few reruns on Tv.