Runaway

The bus pulled up and you hurried on, pulling your hair over your face, hoping that no one would notice you. The bus pulled up at the second to last stop in Hemlock Grove and you could feel your heart racing, potential freedom within your grasp, until an irritated Peter boarded the bus and took a seat next to you, kissing your cheek as he settled into his seat.

"You really think hiding from a werewolf was a good idea... it didn't work?" He muttered without looking at you. You jumped when a hand slid under your skirt and up your thigh as the bus started again.

"I wasn't hiding." You mumbled as his hand climbed higher and higher until his fingertips played with the edge of your panties.

"No you were running, Roman's looking for you as well, I think once we get to the last stop we should wait for him." The tone of his voice to you he wasn't actually asking you, rather telling you.

Peter shushed you when he slid his fingers under your panties and began to tease your wet folds, causing you to whimper, and bit your lip in an attempt to silence yourself. His torcher continued until the bus pulled up at the last stop, he gripped your arm and tugged you from the bus, waiting for something.

"You two want a ride?" Roman asked with a dark smirk as he pulled up next to you both.

---------------------------------------

Roman licked his lips as Peter stopped you as soon as you walked through the front door and began to tug of your coat. He moved forward when Peter had unbuttoned your shirt, kissing and biting across your collar bone as his fingers found the zipper of your skirt which pooled around your feet.

"We told you if you ran away we'd have to punish you." Roman muttered. "But because we love you so much... we'll have some fun while we're at it."

You licked your lips as Roman slid of his tie, pausing as Peter's hands slipped under your bra, massaging them, grinding his hard on against your ass. Your wrists were gripped behind your back as Peter stepped away and Roman's silky tie was fastened around your wrists.

Both boys smirked at each other and stripped Roman ran a rough finger against your lips as Peter kissed your neck from behind. He kissed you roughly as Peter bit down on your neck, catching the moan that fell from your lips, as Roman tugged your panties down your thighs and slicked his fingers through your wet folds.

Your body jerked against Peter when Roman pinched and rewarded himself with an amused chuckle, he held your gaze and swallowed, as he slid two fingers inside of you causing your head to drop against Peter's shoulder.

"Roman stop playing with her." He grunted before biting your bottom lip.

"Fine." He said as he pulled away and sucked his fingers clean. "You're gonna be a good girl for us right (Y/N)?" Roman cooed as he pulled you away from Peter and let his friend spread your legs.

"Yes Mr Godfrey." You mumbled, making the boys groan.

"Good." He said simply as he kissed you again before pulling your head down to his hard on. You glanced up and waited for him to tell you what to do, when he did no more than watch you, you licked a long strip from his base to his head.

"You know; I think my favourite sight in the world he her bent over in front of me." Peter muttered, catching the condom that Roman tossed at him and slid it over his hardened member.

Roman to his own member in his hand and played it across your lips, groaning whenever you kissed or licked him, eventually allowing you to take his head in your mouth. You moaned loudly when Peter slid into you and began thrusting harshly, causing you to jerk against Roman.

"Fuck (Y/N) ... so good." Peter hissed as he kept a steady pace. Roman started the same, his hands tangled in your hair so he could watch is length swallowed by you with each jerk of his hips.

Peter's fingers found your clit as he felt you clench and his thrusts turned to deep rolls of his hips, burying himself to the hilt inside you. You began pumping the base of Roman's member as you swallowed as much of him as you could, causing him to moan loudly.

"Fuck... She's close aren't you baby." Peter grunted as his thrusts became desperate and he had to slide a hand onto your stomach to hold you up when your legs began to wobble.

Roman stayed silent and continued to fuck your mouth as he watched your eyes roll. His breath became rapid when Peter came with one last pathetic thrust and you followed after, groaning around Roman's member. Peter gently tugged Roman's tie from your wrists, kissing the skin underneath.

"On your knees princess." Roman ordered. You did as you were told and twirled your tongue around his length, sucking and humming around him, he twitched and soon hot cum squirted down your throat which you swallowed greedily. "Fuck (Y/N), such a good girl." He grunted as he pulled away from your mouth and used his thumb to catch a dribble of cum that had escaped your mouth, he pushed it to your lips and you licked it off.

"You wanna go again?" Peter asked you as he lifted you up bridal style and glanced at Roman who was still looking at you.

"Yes please Peter." You mumbled as he kissed you softly.

"I love you babe." He whispered as he carried you towards Roman's room. "You joining?" He asked Roman.

"Nah, you two have fun." Roman said with a wink at you.