Baby

Peter smiled when he stopped the tow truck outside the house and you skipped out into the garden to see him. His breath hitched as he took in the sight of you, still unable to look at you without the warm fuzzy feeling that filled his chest.

"Hello you." He hummed as he got out of the truck and made his way over to you, sliding his hand across your swollen stomach before leaning into you and kissing you gently.

"Are you hoping it'll be a boy or a girl?" You ask when his attention returns to your stomach.

"If it's a boy I'll be able to teach him about turning and the full moon." Peter chuckled as if the thought excited him.

Before you realised what he was doing, he kissed you firmly while cupping your face with one hand. He carefully carried you into the house and set you down on the kitchen counter, breaking the kiss so he could trail ghosted kisses down your neck.

You moaned as his hands slid under your dress and began gently kneading at your skin. He smiled as his hands continued to move over your skin making you let out smalls gasps and whispered moans. He pulled away for a moment and when you glanced down you saw his eyes glowing as he stared at you.

"Peter what's wrong?" You asked quietly, hoping that he would be able to cope with the full moon tonight.

"You're my mate and we're having a baby... it's kind of... fucking hot." Peter mumbled as he began to kiss the inside of your thighs.

Before you could respond he'd pulled down your panties and placed a warm kiss against your core causing you to buck up and whimper. Your reaction seemed to egg him on as he began to gently lap at your core, his pace torturously slow as his thumb searched out your clit.

"Peter." You moaned out as you let yourself fall back onto the kitchen counter. Peter let loose a low whine that caught in his throat creating a delicious tingling feeling between your legs.

His touches continued, become frantic when you came closer to your high. He moved his free hand to your back, rubbing his thumb over the soft skin as he pulled you closer to him. Your fingers found their way into his hair as you wriggled in his grip attempting to increase your own pleasure.

His tongue teased your pleasure from you and his eyes rolled as your arousal hit him hard and you cried out his name. The werewolf lapped your juices until you were whimpering and over sensitive.

"I can't wait to make another one." Peter muttered thoughtfully as he lovingly took in the sight of you blissed out.

"Why don't we wait for the first one?" You giggled. He grinned and nodded, lifting you off the kitchen counter and carried you towards the bedroom.