One Night Stand

Avoiding Peter and Roman wasn't easy, after the night you'd spent together they wanted to continuously spend time with you, which hadn't been a problem until now. You'd been sat on your bathroom floor for so long your legs were numb.

The little plus sign on the white stick had left you unable to move an inch, even when someone knocked at your door you didn't bother answering it, your phone vibrated every five minutes or so letting you know that you still had to find a way out of meeting Roman and Peter today.

-------------------------------------------

"Oi (Y/N), we waited all night for you and you've missed two days of work." Roman yelled as he let himself into your flat, no doubt having payed the super to let him in.

"Get lost Godfrey." You snapped, jumping up from your bed and hurrying to the bathroom in an attempt to hide the box of tests that was chucked haphazardly in the room.

"Well fuck you then." Roman grunted as he followed you. You thought you'd hidden the box well enough, leading the boy out of the bathroom and over towards your front door.

"I'm just super sleepy and I'm not feeling well." You explained hopefully. Roman sighed and surprised you by pushing you back to your bedroom and demanding you get back in bed.

He stayed until you fell asleep, finally clearing your mind, so you could sleep properly for the first time in two days. When you woke Roman was gone and after a few minutes of looking you realised the test was gone as well.

----------------------------------------

Roman paced his room, whiskey glass filled with the thick amber liquid, as he paced the room and though over what he could do. He wanted you and so did Peter, that is after all, how the plan to share you started so this could be his chance to get you to himself.

All he had to do is keep Peter out of the loop, convince you that he'd be better for you and the child, and move you into his house. He continued to pace long after his glass was empty and it wasn't until someone knocked on the door that he was pulled out of his dark selfishness, coming face to face with Peter, who was stood angrily on the doorstep.

"So what, you find out and fucking leave and not only that but you don't bother telling me either." Peter yelled at Roman who went to slam the door on him only to have the werewolf barge his way into the house.

"What are going to fucking do Peter, you and Destiney can't even keep that flat you're sharing, and you think you can provide for (Y/N) and a kid?" Roman snapped back at Peter.

"You know what, if you raise the kid it'll end up like you a nasty, stuck up bastard." Peter shoved Roman who grunted and shrugged Peter's hands away from him.

--------------------------------

Neither Roman or Peter had spoken to you since you'd seen them last, although Peter was more worried about you than angry with the situation, you hadn't expected them to turn up to talk to you.

"We should talk." Peter said softly.

"Yeah we should." Roman grumbled as he walked into the living room and made himself at home.

"Um sure thing." You sighed nervously, walking with Peter to join Roman on the sofa.

No one spoke for a while, the tension was heavy in the air, it wasn't until Roman sighed and lent forward that the silence was broken.

"We came up with a plan." Roman sighed. "You're moving in with me."

"If you want to." Peter cut across Roman before he could finish. "We just figured it's better than here, not that it's bad it's just you know."

"Stupidly lavish and comes with servants." You finished for him, you both snickered while Roman frowned as if he found nothing amusing about what you'd said.

"We want to help and we both... love you (Y/N)." Roman's outburst had you stunned, never had you ever heard Roman say something so sincere to anyone but Shelly.

"Yeah were gonna help you figure this out and we'll look after you both." Peter muttered as he slid a hand onto your stomach.