Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

You frowned when you stepped out of the cold, into the warmth of the trailer. You could smell something delicious that made your stomach rumble. The hungry rumble and the relief of being home after a long day of work didn't distract you long from the lack of holiday decorations.

Peter had promised that this year he would decorate the trailer for the holiday.

"I made you a drink, dinner will be ready in a bit." Peter said as he smiled, hugging you quickly before darting to stop the food from burning. "Lynda will be by soon, she's got some stuff to drop off and she's staying for dinner."

"I know, Destiny dropped by at lunch, she said she was bringing Christmas movies for us all to watch." You explained and he chuckled. "She's also bringing eggnog. She thought you might be decorating today."

"Of course she's bringing the booze." Peter muttered under his breath, waving towards Lynda as she let herself in, hugging you in a happy greeting. "I did decorate."

When you looked at him he was pointing up to a small piece of mistletoe that was dangling from the ceiling. He smiled and kissed you as he walked past to give Lynda a plate of food.

"I doubt that was what (Y/N) meant by decorating." Lynda teased.