Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

You snuck into the school, looking around curiously. You'd only gotten to Hemlock Grove the night before and Destiny kept you tucked away to surprise Lynda and Peter. Lynda had practically married you off to him the minute the two of you toddled up to each other at a gathering years ago and Peter had become enthralled.

When Peter spotted you his eyes went wide. Double taking he glanced back at you again. When you pulled your eyes away from the curious stories that papered the wall near Peter's English class you smiled. "Surprise! I'm your Christmas present."

"You're definitely a surprise! What're you doing here!" Peter said happily as he hugged you.

"Felt like a change for the season. Lynda said I could stick out christmas at yours." You said cheerfully.

He smiled as he followed you out of the school, ignoring Roman's curious glare as he passed you by. You gave him a quick assessing look before glancing at Peter who looked a little sheepish.

"You really are friends with Upirs." You said as if you hadn't believed what you'd heard.

"For the next few days you're my only friend." He said playfully give you a sly, love sick look as you both started the trek back home, his way of promising to give you all of his attention.