Quirky Witch (Part Two)

"So uh. I saw (Y/N)." Peter said as he joined Lynda at the table. He thanked her quickly as she passed his his tea.

"Is she doing ok? I dropped off some food for her a few weeks ago but I haven't had time to check on her for a while." Lynda asked, narrowing her eyes at Peter when he sighed and waited for a moment before replying.

"She hasn't burned the apartment down which is a miracle. But, uh, she met Roman." Peter muttered and took a sip, winced and added some sugar as Lynda sucked a breath between her teeth.

"And how did Roman react to her?" She asked, glancing at Peter when he swirled his drink.

"How everyone reacts when they first meet her, like a brainded teen in love." Peter grinned when he glanced up at Lynda who frowned.

"You sure there wasn't anything else? I just don't want her getting wrapped up with an Upir." Lynda muttered as she finished her tea.

"She's going to the bar with Destiny tonight and I can take some groceries round tomorrow." Peter offered and she hummed in agreement.

"Make sure you invite her for dinner. I'll call Destiny and check about (Y/N)'s bills. Maybe she should move in with her, Destiny could help her make money off her gift." Lynda was staring out of the window as she spoke.

"You know how (Y/N) is with magic and witchy things. Her brains everywhere at once are you sure you could get her to do what Destiny does?" Peter muttered. Lynda chuckled and shook her head as she smiled fondly.

"What about little pocket charms. That might work." She pointed out and Peter agreed.

****************************************

"Alright, one drink each then we can get to the karaoke bar I found. It's awful but I bet I can rustle up free drinks for the rest of the night." Destiny said sail with a big grin. You smiled as she rushed to the bar.

You liked hanging out with Destiny. She could always tell when you were having what Peter calls a 'witchy day'. Lynda and Peter would worry to much and fuss. Destiny let you have a bit more fun, she made sure you went out and even dragged you on walks through the woods.

"Hey there witchy woman!" Someone said as they sat next to you. After recovering from being a little startled you smiled, recognising the Upir who was grinning wickedly beside you.

"Oh hello." You said quietly.

"I didn't peg you for a barfly?" Roman said and you hummed as if you']d forgotten he was there.

"Oh I'm not. The energy in here is... Do you know Destiny?" You smiled and waved at Destiny who was frowning in your direction. She shook her head as she turned to get your drinks and carry them over.

"Well you could come and party with me. I'm sure I can find somewhere with a good energy for you to have some fun." He smiled until Destiny slammed her drink down onto the table.

"I'm sure you could but we're not interested. We have plans." Destiny said firmly and glowered at Roman who rolled his eyes and ignored her.

"We could go somewhere fun, wherever you'd like." He smiled when you seemed a little enchanted before shaking your head.

"I'm already going with Destiny." You said as she sat down and looked smugly at him over your shoulder. "Maybe another time."

**************************************************************

"Hey! Peter." Roman shouted as Peter jogged over to the trailer's steps. He had your bag in his hand and seemed distracted. "Where's (Y/N)?"

"Why do you want to know?" Peter asked slowly and frowned when Roman shrugged.

"She seemed like a lot of fun, why can't I just want to hang around with her?" Roman asked cooly as he pottered after Peter who stopped and sighed as he turned to face Roman.

"She's going through some witch stuff, the moons messing with her, she doesn't need you sniffing around." Peter answered. It was a partial truth. You were going through something witchy, though Destiny was sure it was just an illness that would pass but you couldn't do any spells of brews or little herb cures you'd give out. Of course you being stubborn, Lynda insisted you stay with them.

"Well then I should visit the patient. What is it with you and Destiny acting like she can't you know, do whatever she wants." Roman complained.

"Because she has no one but my family looking out for her." Peter snapped and jogged down the steps, rushing into the trailer.

"I think it was just a dizzy spell!" You tried to sit up but Lynda pushed you back and put a damp cloth on your forehead.

"You've been sick, seeing things..." Lynda started explaining before Destiny joined you both with a drink.

"Not to mention you prophetic dreams are getting iffy. I think it might be one of the plants in your house. We can go and look at them later and figure out which ones causing it." Destiny offered and glanced at Lynda who nodded.

"Peter you'll be able to stay and witch sit?" Lynda asked him. He grinned and nodded.

"Yeah there's a few awful werewolf movies on we can watch." He teased and sit next to you.