Trailer

"Hi Lynda." You smiled when she stopped getting in the car and smiled back.

"(Y/N), how are you?" Her smile lit up her face and you nodded.

"I'm good, is Peter home?" You asked quickly.

"Yeah he's outside." She waved and got in the car.

Peter was sat in the hammock, his arms moving, letting out soft grunts every now and then. You stooped to grab a pine cone and gently tossed it at him, for a moment he didn't move, until he noticed you trying not to giggle and he jerked up.

"(Y/N)!" He yelped and scrambled to the edge of the hammock. "What're you doing?"

"What were you doing?" you asked curiously.

"Maybe I was thinking about you." You both started laughing as he downed his beer and attempted to move on from the situation.

"So you just lay in your hammock in the woods and think of me?" You teased and he shook his head.

"You telling me you've lived here all these years and never sat alone, peacefully in the woods?" Peter mused and beckoned you forwards when you shook your head.

He lifted you onto the hammock with him, and arm around your waist to stop you falling, while he let your body lay against his. The two of you lay in silence, Peter's hand slowly rubbing up and down your back, moving its way down to your thigh with each stroke.

"I like it here." You mumbled.

"It's peaceful." Peter mused and you nodded in agreement.

"Peter?" You hummed when his hand slid under the skirt of your dress and two fingers moved between your thighs.

"I told you I was thinking about you." He winked making you laugh.

He shifted so he could watch you as he rubbed you through your panties, the soft noises you made jolting straight through him, your body arching and he kissed you softly. Once he decided he'd teased you enough he pushed your panties to the side and pushed his middle fingers into you.

The hammock swayed as he rolled over to pull you closer, nibbling down your neck, as his fingers continued an even pace. He stopped when you began to breath heavily, pulling your underwear off and rolling so you were straddling him.

"You're going to want to hold on or we'll fall off." He chuckled as he lifted you to sink down on him.

Peter's hands gripped your thighs, steadying you as you rode him, the rock of the hammock making it easy to keep a quick pace. He grunted softly with each movement and began rubbing circles into your thighs with his thumbs.

His feet hit the floor as he moved to sit up and kiss your neck, pulling your closer to him, your arms winding around his neck. You began exchanging sloppy kisses as a burn built between your hips, swirling and building until your hands were gripping onto his shoulders.

"Is this what you were thinking about Peter?" You asked as your body clenched around him.

"Oh god... yes" Peter gasped as his arms pulled you impossibly close.

He muffled your final moan with a kiss, gripping your hips and moving you, taking over when you flopped your head against him. He held you up as you came undone, whimpering and gasping, the sight alone would have been enough but your body dragged his own high from him with a deep grunt.

Peter lay down with you against his chest, his hands resting on the base of your back, perfectly content to spend the rest of the lay laying the hammock with you.