Sleepover

"Peter." You called out as you finished the trek from Roman's house to Peter's. The boy swung open the door to his trailer and hopped down the steps to sweep you into a bear hug.

"Thought you were hanging out with your friends?" Peter asked as he shook a beer that he'd been drinking before you arrived and slumped into his hammock, offering you a spot next to him.

"Nope and Roman wasn't in so I came to see you." You hummed and he chuckled.

"Oi Peter you in?" You both looked over to see the lanky boy stroll into the garden, smirking when he set eyes on you. "So the twins say you don't want to hang out because you've never been to a sleepover."

"Shut up Roman." You huffed blushing and turning away from him only for Peter to see you flushed face.

"Wait you've never had a sleep over?" Peter asked with a laugh.

"Urgh no ok, why is it so weird?" You huffed.

"I guess it's not you don't really have many other friends." Roman muttered, grinning when you pouted.

"You can sleepover at mine." Peter offered.

"Or we could all sleep in my huge house." Roman huffed quickly as he glared at Peter.

"Ok." You muttered quietly.

-----------------------------------------

You were perched on the edge of Roman's huge bed, your pyjama shorts leaving enough of your legs bare to appreciate the expensive sheets underneath you.

"Pick a movie." Roman grunted as he headed into the bathroom and chuckled you the remote.

You were flicking through tv channels when Peter arrived, making your eyes widen when your friend stripped down to his boxers and slid in opposite Roman's side of the bed. Roman emerged wearing joggers and sunk into his bed, moving you until he was comfortable, grabbing the controller and changing the channel.

"This movie sucks." Peter grumbled as his hand landed heavily in your lap. You were lent against Roman's chest while your legs were slung over Peter's, the three of you taking up the entirety of Roman's bed.

You'd been slowly falling asleep when warm fingertips played with the hem of your shorts, your eyes snapped open and you looked over to Peter whose eyes were on his hand as he continued to tease your thighs with gentle squeezes and glanced up at you with a wide Wolfe grin.

Roman noticed you fidgeting and glanced over at the two of you, pushing the thin straps of you top down until it fell down and tugged you down across his lap, kissing down to your chest.

"Shit Roman, I was just going to play with her a bit!" Peter chuckled as Roman's tongue trails around a hardening nipple.

He smirked at Peter when you whimpered and wriggled due to both boys teasing your body but neither actually touching where you wanted them. Roman pulled away and watched your face as Peter slowly circled your clit, before dragging his fingers through your folds and slide two fingers inside you.

Roman swallowed and began kissing you desperately when deep throaty moans began pouring from your lips, one hand tangled into your hair and the other thumbed your breasts making you whimper between moans.

"One of us should fuck her." Peter said when he felt your walls beginning to clench around his fingers.

"Who'd you want princess?" Roman asked you as he ran his nose up your neck.

"Um... I urgh." You couldn't finish your sentence as Peter pulled your orgasm from you. He spread your legs and glanced at Roman who ran a long finger through your folds and sucked them clean before Peter lifted your hips and buried his face between your thighs.

"How about both of us?" Roman hummed while pressing sharp kisses to your throat. You'd slept with both Roman and Peter before but never in the same room, the idea had your body tingling.

"Yes please." You gasped as you tried to concentrate on him.

The next thing you knew you were being flipped over as Peter kissed your thighs and rubbed his cock through you wet folds. Roman gently tugged your hair so he could look at your face as Peter side into you, your moan catching in your throat as Peter pushed the whole of his length inside you before pulling out and ramming back in.

"God (Y/N), so wet and tight... such a good girl for take me all." Peter grunted as he found a steady pace and soon had your eyes rolling.

Roman licked his lips and pumped his length as he watched Peter rut into you roughly. When you kissed his tip he groaned but pulled you away as he continued to pump up and down.

Almost as soon as Peter had come Roman was jealously tugging you into his lap so you could ride him. He lovingly watched you moved up and down on him, his hands on your hips, helping you keep a steady pace and yours on his shoulders.

Peter lay on his back as he watched you ride his friend, resisting the urge to join in as your eyes began to roll. Roman's touch was unusually gentle like he was trying to make up for the bruising touches that Peter had left on you.

You whimpered, both boys knowing that you were close. They both chuckled when you found it impossible to continue and Roman began thrusting up into you, both of you panting and moaning, Peter smiled when he caught your eye and sat up, kissing your breast and lapping his tongue against your nipple as his hand played with the other.

A few rolls of your clit between Roman's fingers had you coming hard and Roman followed quickly. You flopped down onto Roman's chest while Peter kissed your back, gently massaging as he went.

"I think I like sleepovers." You mumbled and both boys burst into laughter.