Caught

Roman groaned when Lynda told him you and Peter had headed into the woods not long ago. He started to head towards he steps until he heard an unmistakeable moan and headed towards it when he heard Peter swear.

Peter's teeth stung against your neck as he marked you as his, being sure to leave a purple bruise, his hands were tight around your thighs as he held you up against the large tree. He whispered into your ear with each move of his hips, grinning as he drew ungodly noises from you.

"Oh faster Peter Harder!" Roman snorted when he came across the pair of you. While you tried to pull your skirt down Peter just laughed.

"Fuck off Roman." He chuckled.

"I can hear you down at the trailer, (Y/N) you should learn how to be quiet." Roman snickered.

"I'm sorry babe." Peter mumbled as he let you down and pulled your skirt to cover you.

"Yeah Babe he's sorry he can't go faster." Roman snickered as he ducked, avoiding a pine cone you'd lobbed at his head.

"I'll be back later, don't wait up." Peter mumbled as he nipped your bottom lip.

He reluctantly followed after Roman to do whatever they'd been planning and left you to head back to the trailer, Roman's voice echoing your moans through the woods followed by Peter's chuckles.