Powerpoint

"Hey Peter." You sang as you walked up to the boy, leaning against the locker next to his as he got his things from his locker and slammed it shut.

"Hey, you coming over to mine later, my Mom's cooking." Peter smiled hopefully but you gave him an apologetic look.

"Sorry I'm going out tonight but I might be free on the weekend." You linked you fingers with his as you both made you way through the corridors of Hemlock High, smiling when waved goodbye to him and he bowed dramatically.

"See you at lunch." You called after him as he jogged off to meet Roman.

------------------------------------

Peter sighed when he walked pass your classroom and glanced through the glass of the window, seeing you smile and talk to the boy you'd been seated next to. By the time he'd found Roman he was in a foul mood.

"Still upset because you can't figure out how to tell (Y/N) you like her?" Roman laughed as he bit into his food.

"Will you shut up if you're not going to be helpful." He snapped back.

"You know what you should do, make a power point she loves school and presentations and stuff." Roman muttered as he finished his food.

"You think?" Peter asked his friend who nodded.

----------------------------

You were sat down in front of a blank wall at Roman's huge house, Peter was grinning happily because he'd worked on something, with the help of Shelly, but he wouldn't tell you what it was.

"Ok so I've made a PowerPoint presentation." Peter said nervously.

"Yeah we know, you said that." Roman mumbled.

"Why are you here?" Peter snapped when his nerves got the better of him.

"Because this is my house now get on with it." Roman grunted.

Peter nervously started the presentation, you began to slowly realise that the list of reasons why he liked you, which had started with the reasons you were friends, quickly became reasons of why he liked you.

You flushed a bright red and when he finished, Roman was doubled over with laughter, clutching his sides as you and Peter looked at each other awkwardly.

"So... (Y/N) ... I like you." Peter mumbled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"She knows Peter." Roman snickered.

"I like you to." You squeaked out still blushing at the amount of effort Peter put into the presentation.

Peter Rumancek ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara