Tonight

You'd hated Peter when you met him. He was irritating, you weren't sure why you found him irritating but you did. Roman would leave you alone because of course, neither you and Peter existed if Roman wasn't present. The fact that your lives continued when he wasn't present seemed to shock him.

Your brother, Roman was more than adamant that you should get on with Peter because he hated wasting time, splitting between the two of you. He'd never hear that you were more than happy to spend time with Shelly rather than him.

Over time Peter started to win you over. They way he'd talk and be interested in what you were saying, instead of Roman who saw listening to anyone other than himself as a public service. Peter would remember books you'd been looking for and deliver them for you and Shelly to enjoy, topics you were excited about were feverishly researched and debated, something you loved. It was far better than the silence of the Godfrey dinner table.

"You coming with me tonight?" Roman asked Peter who was staring across the school car park as they smoked together.

"Oh. Um, I can't. I have some stuff to do." Peter said quickly, Roman scoffed and let out a puff of smoke.

"i'll come with you, we can go once you're done." Roman said. Peter shook his head and started walking away.

"I just can't tonight." Peter insisted and rushed off.

*************************************************************

"Peter?" You called as you let yourself into the trailer. He darted from down the hall and swamped you in a big, tight, bear hug.

"I missed you." Peter muttered into your neck as he held you tighter.

"We saw each other a little while ago." You said with a light laugh.

"Yeah but I can't do this because of your brother." He grumbled and kissed all over your face. You smiled and kissed him back as he picked you up and set you on the edge kitchen counter.

As you kissed he danced his fingers up your legs, pushing your skirt up, he grinned when you let him push you back and lift your leg up onto the counter. He pushed your underwear to one side as he kissed the soft skin on the inside of your thighs.

You groaned softly as he reached your core, kissing and tasting you until your eyes rolled and your back arched enough for him to use one hand to pin down your hips.

A huge bang made the two of you jump apart as Roman stalked into the trailer. "Roman!" Peter said in surprise.

Roman didn't say anything he just scowled at Peter as he grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the trailer. When Peter tried to stop him he shoved you into the car and turned on his friend. "I liked it better when she hated you. Stay the fuck away from my sister!"