Home

Peter sighed as he waited for you to open the door. Lynda had asked him to check up on you when you didn't turn up for a few days, she wanted to know if you were ok or if you'd moved on from Hemlock Grove.

"(Y/N), you in?" Peter called and you quickly opened the door, spotting the bags of food in his hands.

"Hey, Lynda called me earlier I didn't think you'd be here so soon." You gasped, the hoover strewn across the floor and your short summer dress catching Peter's attention as he followed you to the kitchen.

"Yeah well, we hadn't heard from you in a while." He grumbled, swallowing when you hopped up onto the counter and smiled as he instead on packing away the shopping for you.

"Well I've been busy." You told him matter of fact.

"Oh yeah, doing what?" He chuckled, following you when you tugged him out to the fire escape and up onto the roof where a hammock slung slow across the small space, the rest was occupied by herbs that Destiny was forever short off.

"It would have been easier to do it if I'd moved in the forest but I like it here." You told him as you sat down on the hammock and swung yourself.

"And you know the lack of houses in the forest." He pointed out as he joined you. "You want me to help move that stuff?" He asked and quickly went to help you.

The two of you worked most of the afternoon, he listened to you chirping on about the different ingredients that Destiny needed and how other people were willing to buy them.

"You know I never thought I'd see the day you settled in one place." He chuckled, tossing his shirt in the corner as he sat next to you, his fingers stroking up and down your legs.

The two of you had grown up together and as soon as you were old enough to notice each other there had been something between the two of you, desperately ignored, but in the lazy afternoon heat slipping away it seemed impossible to avoid.

"Peter." You moaned as his hand slid up your thighs and under the elastic of your underwear, slowly pulling them down your thighs as he watched your reaction with fascination, his bottom lip running through his teeth as he groaned.

He quickly pulled away, tugging his jeans and boxers off as he climbed into the hammock with you, wrapping your legs around your waist as you pressed messy kisses to your lips, one of his hands tangling with your hair as he cupped the back of your head, the other raising your hips so he could sink into you.

A low guttural grunt left him as he kept a slow pace, his head moving to drop to the crook of your neck, his breath fanning over your skin in short puffs, leaving a trail of Goosebumps. Your high began to build, a swirling heat that had your tossing your head back, your fingernails digging into his shoulders as he kissed you again, his final thrust forcing the hammock to skid across the tarmacked roof.

"I didn't expect that to happen." He chuckled as he kissed your neck and knelt so he could reach his clothes. "I'm probably really late getting back home." He smiled when you frowned.

"But.... I um..." You stuttered and he bent down to kiss you.

"I have the late shift for work tomorrow so I could spend all morning with you." He offered, his hands slowly sliding up the inside of your thigh which made you whimper.

"Promise?" You asked and he smiled.

"I'll be here, and by the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk." He kissed you and winked before hurrying back to the apartment and leaving you daydreaming about him, shouting up from the street before getting in his truck and driving off.