Return

With a defeated sigh you stepped over the county line, officially returning home, you knew Peter would understand why you left. Your best friend Roman however, was another story, you knew he didn't take any form of rejection well.

Peter ripped the door of the caravan open before you'd even approached it, pulling you into his body and burying his nose in your neck, inhaling deeply as he continued to walk into you.

"God I've missed you babe, come on you look exhausted." He mumbled. You giggled when he didn't move, only wrapping the hand that wasn't wrapped around your waist into your hair.

"I couldn't find Shelly." You whispered sadly. He pulled away and kissed your forehead, taking your hand and led you inside.

"Yeah, she hasn't turned up here either... she'll come home soon." Peter muttered. He took your backpack and dumped it on the armchair across the room as he sat next to you.

"I can't even find her with tracking." You mumbled as Peter tugged off your shoes and pulled you into his arms, curling up with you, as he trailed a hand through your hair. "I'm so tired." You hummed as he moved to massage your neck.

"You spent a month hunting for Shelly, continuously using witchy powers, you're going to be exhausted." Peter said softly. "Sleep, I'll tell Roman you're back and get some takeout."

You smiled when he kissed you softly and slid a pillow under your head as he gently got up off the sofa. He knelt next to you smiling as he watched your eyes fall heavy with sleep, adoringly kissing your forehead.

-------------------------------------------

"She looks awful." Roman muttered. You grunted in sleepy response making both men chuckle as you sat up and pouted.

"Here babe." Peter smiled softly and handed you a plastic take out box and a steaming mug of coffee.

"So, you finally come home, I actually had money on you never coming back." Roman grinned widely at you causing you to roll your eyes at him.

"I gave up... after a month, there is literally no trace of her, I'm actually impressed." You smiled and both boys laughed.

The rest of the evening was spent laughing and eating, talking about Shelly, Peter eventually walked Roman to his car and returned with a fiery look in his eyes.

"I missed you." He mumbled. He scooped you into his arms and carried you to bed, refusing to look away from you, as he set you down and tugged off his shirt.

"You said that already... I missed you to." You whispered as he clambered into bed and tucked your head under his chin.