Tomcat

Reader Nicknames: Tomcat (Peter), Kitten/ Princess (Roman)

Peter and Roman were waiting for you to finish you football match, laughing at the idea of inviting you to one of Roman's 'fine balls'. You were the only girl in Hemlock Grove that would turn them down.

"Hey guys what's up?" You asked still in your kit with your hair in a messy bun at the back of your head.

"You're not getting in my car when you're all sweaty." Roman huffed but smiled at you when you hugged him and rubbed your sweaty forehead onto his shirt.

"So you coming to Roman's fancy party?" Peter asked as he shouldered your bag or you and slung an arm over your shoulders.

"Nope." You said with the pop of the P and skipped ahead of the boys, grabbing Roman's keys from his hand as you hurried past him.

"Here take this and you can get something to wear." Roman muttered as he climbed into the car and moved you so you were sat on Peter's lap.

"Or you could buy a bigger car and me and Peter can stay home watching awful werewolf movies and pigging out on pizza." You hummed with a cheeky grin.

"Sorry Tomcat I'm going." Peter chuckled when you scowled at him.

"Traitor." You huffed and took the black credit card that Roman had set on the dash board.

----------------------------------

"I bet she's used my card to get a pizza." Roman muttered to Peter who was in jeans and a shirt while Roman was in a smart suit although he'd abandoned his jacket at the table he'd had reserved for the three of you. The two of them were lent against the bar waiting for you.

"Yeah, that or she's kitted out her room." Peter chuckled remembering the year before when Roman had offered to pay for her bedroom to be redecorated.

Before Roman could reply he saw you at the top of the stairs, he downed his drink and crossed the room, chuckling when Peter's mouth dropped open a little bit. As soon as you saw him you carefully made your way down the stairs, gripping onto his arm in case your heels suddenly broke.

"You look terrified." Roman snickered as you wobbled a little.

"You try dressing up like this." You grumbled. "Why is everyone staring at me?"

"Probably because every other girl here's uglier than you, except her but I think she's a hooker." Roman muttered.

"Oh wow thanks Godfrey." You grumbled with a pout, quickly re-joining your arms with Roman's when you stepped away and instantly had two or three men smiling and attempting to approach you.

"Don't worry kitten I'll make sure they stay away." Roman chuckled as he steered you over to Peter.

"Who knew you could brush up so nicely." Peter said as Roman turned to the bartender and ordered you a fancy looking drink in a tall glass.

"You couldn't find a suit?" You hummed as you took a sip and scrunched your nose.

You spent most of the evening rebuffing any men that approached you or smiling next to Roman who at one point let one of the older of his business associates to wrap an arm around your waist.

"Can we go home yet?" You sighed as you grabbed Peter's arm, tugging of your heels and seeming to shrink an inch or two.

"Why aren't you having fun, I'm pretty sure that guy over there asked Roman if he could rent you from him." Peter laughed when you scowled at Roman who was watching the both of you carefully despite pretending to listen to the people who were talking to him. "Think he told him that you belonged to him."

"Oh really?" You huffed smiling sweetly at Roman before grabbing Peter's face and kissed him.

Peter's hand found the back of your waist as you let him deepen the kiss, only pulling away when someone cleared their throat. Roman was glaring at the two of you and Peter had to look away so he wouldn't laugh.