Dream Mate (Part Two)

"You're late your Mom called ages ago." Destiny shooed Peter into the apartment and grabbed his chin as she looked him over.

"What're you doing?" Peter sighed and she pated his cheek as she started gathering things from around the room.

"Checking how deep it's gotten." Destiney hummed. "Did you see her face or hear her speak?"

"Saw her face, can't remember her face and didn't hear her voice." Peter sighed and followed her to the bathroom where she mixed everything in a jar and spread a map of Hemlock Grove on the floor.

"We pour the liquid on the map, say the words and you should be able to find her... that's if she stays in one place long enough." Destiney handed Peter the bottle and he started to pour, watching it ooze into spider like legs and skitter about until it settled in a circle.

"Well, I found her, how do I break it to her that fate's chosen her to get knocked up by a werewolf?" Peter sighed and Destiney rolled her eyes.

"Stop stalling and go!" She chased him out and down the stairs and made sure he got into his truck.

--------------------------------------

"Can I help you?" You asked when you opened the door to find a stranger stood on your porch.

"I'm Peter Rumancek." He muttered, staring at you with an odd look in his eyes.

"OK... why're you here?" You asked and he shuffled his feet.

"Um... have you been having weird dreams?" he asked and you nodded slowly.

"What are you like a door to door shrink?" You asked and Peter chuckled.

"No um actually this will sound weird but I'm the guy from your dreams." Peter muttered and you slammed the door shut. "Yeah that was going to fail from the start."

---------------------------------------

"So, you saw her and what happened?" Lynda asked as she served dinner.

"I told her I was from her dreams and she slammed the door in my face." He chuckled and Lynda shrugged.

"She saw and spoke to you so give it a few days and I'm sure the dreams will kick in." Lynda sighed and Peter started eating in silence, unable to think of anything else but your face.

It was a few days later when you found your way into the Rumancek trailer. In fact, you just seemed to wonder in and sit on the sofa with Peter, Lynda wasn't a bit surprised and while Peter was questioning it he was completely distracted.

"See I said she's find you." She chuckled as Peter stroked your hair.

"Is it always going to be like this or does she... regain free will and destroy her mating instinct?" Peter half joked.

"In theory, yes... it goes once you first... "mate" however if you are close the feeling may continue." Lynda sighed. "It really depends on how the two of you get on its complicated."

"Well for now I think we should get to know each other seeing as the dreams were so vague." Peter smiled when you glanced up at him and inspected his face. "Magic dreams suck." He grinned when you nodded.