Naked

Peter grinned when he opened his front door, partly because he hadn't seen you for a couple of years but also the thought of having the trailer full again had him feeling a little less alone.

"(Y/N) what brings you here?" He asked with a smirk as he lent on the metal frame of the trailer.

"Your Mom called, said you were alone and there was a room here." You stepped into the trailer without invitation.

"Well, Mi casa es su casa." He sighed shutting the door behind you. "Bedroom at the end, you can find everything else right?"

"Yeah I'm good." You vanished into Lynda's old bedroom and dumped your bags onto the floor before flopping onto the bed.

---------------------------------------------

You groaned and bit your lip, hoping Peter hadn't come back from work while you were in the shower, as you hurried through the trailer to fetch your clothes. Peter headed in looking tired from his day at work, stopping with raised eyebrows when he saw you staring wide eyed at him, arms attempting to cover yourself.

"Fuck..." He mumbled as his eyes wondered down your body.

"Peter hey, thought you were still at work... I'll just grab my clothes." You mumbled hurriedly.

He took several stumbled steps towards you, his hands softly cupping your waist as he skimmed his hands upwards. The cold metal of his rings leaving a pleasant hum on your warm skin, he chuckled when your arms twitched, as if you were fighting with yourself over whether you should open yourself up to him.

It wasn't like this was the first time the two of you had been this close, both of you'd been crushing hard on each other since you were sixteen. Suddenly the Wolfie best friend who was a year old became intriguing for a whole set of new reasons.

His arms slid around you as he landed a kiss on your collar bone, your arms slowly slinking their way around his neck as he placed more kisses, each one leaving a territorial bruise. He nudged your head back so he could continue his kisses each one hard enough to reward him with a small gasp.

Your fingers worked to unbutton his jacket, exposing his tattoo that you'd spent hours tracing with delicate fingertips, seeing the muscular effect of turning each full moon as he obediently helped you tug the shirt off.

"You know Destiny's coming over later right?" Peter mumbled when you ran your hands over his arms, letting his eyes fall shut.

"Shh." You mumbled not wanting anything to distract you from Peter.

"Yes Ma'am." He muttered as you lent up to kiss him.

The kiss became heated quickly, the two of you grabbing onto each other, teeth tugging and tongues swirling. Eventually Peter pushed you away making you frown at him with a pout that had him thinking of all the things he could teach you to do with your mouth.

"Fuck me (Y/N), let me get my pants of." He chuckled when you tangled your fingers into his hair and tugged him down to kiss you again.

He tugged off his remaining clothes, pulling you up into his arms so he could kiss you and wrap your legs around his waist. He wondered toward the kitchen, backing you against the thin kitchen wall, using his leverage to slowly sink you down onto him.

Your eyes rolled and you moaned loudly as Peter began to slowly pull out and ram back in, one hand on your thigh, the other against the wall next to your head. You gripped into his shoulders, your finger nails digging into his skin as he continued to thrust into you.

Your lips met in sloppy kisses as your movements became urgent, hands gripping onto each other as sweat coated your bodies. He bit a moan into your shoulders as you clenched around his length, the hot feeling swirling between your hips, your whole body stiffening around him as you came hard.

"Round two in the shower?" Peter gasped. You smiled and nodded as he kissed you ad carried you towards the small shower.