Capture 1: 3am

It's dark and rainy outside when Jisung is in the recording room, working. When he looks at his phone with tired eyes, the display turns on and reveals the time:

2:47am.

Already this late?
He stares at the numbers for a bit and turns the phone around, continuing with his work.

-

Minho sends a message to Jisung :
"Are you still in the recording room?"

-No answer-

He stares at his phone for a moment before putting it in his pocket.

-

Jisung is working on a track and listens to it with headphones. He is about to fall asleep when suddenly someone push against his shoulder. Jisung looks surprised to the hand and follows the arm. "Minho?" he asks surprised as he recognized the face.

"I didn't know you're still here." He says while his lips form a tired smile.

Without reply Minho pulls his shirt again. This time much harder, what makes Jisung fall on the ground.

His smile turns into a puzzled stare. He scans the others expression, trying to read it, before asking confused "Why?"

Minho stares at him silently. When Jisung is about to get up, the other one goes towards him and pushes him, making him find himself on the ground again. His hands on Jisungs chest, Minho sits on top of him.

For a moment silence fills the room and both stare into each others eyes, Jisung trying to find the reason for Minhos behaviour in it.

"What...What are you doing?" Jisung asks.

Why am I stuttering? And what is up with him today?

At the moment he tries to get up, Lee know, grabs his wrists and pushes him on the ground for the third time. "Don't move" he answers commanding, while tightening the grip around Jisungs wrists.

Now Jisung notices the pungent smell of alcohol coming from the other. "Did you drink?"

Why did he drink? He isn't a good drinker.

Instead of answering Jisungs question he decreases the difference between their faces.

Overwhelmed and not knowing how to react Jisung turns his head away.

Minho's unreadable expression turns into a smirk, as he scans the others face with curious eyes, while his fingers draws along his facial features. Reaching the chin he pulls Jisungs face back, not to harsh but also not really gentle.

Jisung grabs the wrist of the hand which won't let his head turn, but can't get out of his grip.

What is happening? What is he doing? And why is he so close? My heart is racing.

"Hyung?" the shorter says, this time a little quieter and intimidated.

Lee know's finger drives over Jisung's soft pink lips, while his eyes following the move. "Pretty." he comments in a soft und calming voice, while scanning every part of it.

Jisung pulls Minhos wrist which is holding his chin again, this time successful and Lee know falls at his chest, lips just inches apart.

Jisungs eyes widen as he stares at the boy in front of him, realising how close their faces are. Minho's drunk expression immediately turns into a smirk, but you could see a little anger in his eyes. Soon he grabs his hand again so that Jisung can't move. This time Jisungs panic grows. "Let go." He stares at him "Let go, Minho."

What are you doing,Minho?