Chapter 31: Missed call

The door closes behind his, while he collapses on the bed. Minho has tearstrained cheeks but he gave up on holding them back since he leaved the company.

What happened?

"Ah f*ck! Lee Minho, you idiot." Minho hits his nightstand, subsequently destroying his room.

After a good 30 Minute outburst he settled down on his bed again, staring at the celling.

"You know...I thought I could get over you, if I just pretend I wouldn't like you..." He took a deep breath before his speed increased.
"But no matter who I meet or touch, It reminded me of you! I thought she's cute, because she has that same habit of tapping her feets when she's nervous.
I liked her kiss, because it reminded me of your lips. What am I supposed to do when you ignore me like this?...I just wanna be with you. What did I do wrong for you to treated me like a stranger?..."

That night Minho feel asleep crying.

-

The next morning Minho slowly lifts himself before heading to the bathroom. After a shower and a cup of coffee, he slowy feels like a human again. Still exhausted from last night he checks his phone. Standing up immediately after opening the screen.

"What-What is this?"

7 missed calls from Jisungie was written on the screen. Minho hastically calls his number but no response from the other side. Checking his mailbox he finds one recorded voice message from Jisung.

"...Min-...Min please pick up...I...I really need you're help right now. Please call me back."
A long moment of silence appears before he adds: "I think someone's following me. I-..."
That's when he gets cut of in his sentence, this time unwanted.

"Let go...Yah...Let!...Let go. Help! Please help me!....let go...please...don't...Please let go, I'm scared..." Then the message ends.

Minho stares at his screen frozen in his tracs and totally flusted. "J-Ji."

His phone vibrates and again Jisung's name appears on the display.

"Hello? Ji? Are you okay? What happened? I-..."

"He's fine...yet!" Chin-Hwa breaths deeply before continuing.

"You're little boy is with me."

"What are you playing?!" Minho asks passive-agressive.

"What do you mean? I'm playing with him of course. Why else should I have him here with me.?"

"I dare you, if you touch him I-"

"What? Stop me? You don't even know where I am, how do you wanna save him?" He laughts sarcastically through the phone.

"Oh, I think he wakes up. You wanna hear him?...
Yah, fag! Yah!!! Wake up, will you?! Your dirty lover is at the other end of line...

...Minho?..." Jisungs weak voice sounds.

"Yes, it's me! Can you hear me? Where are you, Ji?"

"Min-..."

"I think that's enough for now. We have a lot to do, so we should get started. I wanna let you suffer in so many ways Han Jisung...
Ah...right! I'll send you our location. If you hurry you might be able to see him still alive."

The call ends like this and seconds later the front door closes with a thud.