Capture 6: Nightmare (⚠️)

"Ahh, I'm fine. Just take it." The boy demands, leaving the restroom afterwards.

-

Back home Jisung enters the door with a couple of bags in his hands, Minho nearly following.

With a swing, both fall onto the couch, Minho a second later, which lifts Jisung off the couch.
"Ahhh" The boy lets out while rubbing his butt.
Minho giggles to the boys sweet reaction. "Let's watch some TV."
Jisungs pout immediately changed to a smile, as he doesn't hesitate to reach for the remote control. "I choose."

While watching TV they both went a bit cuddly and so Minhos Arm is behind Jisung, which rests his head on it. His legs lie gently over Minhos thighs and Minhos legs rest at the small table infront of the couch.

Minho is focused on the TV and doesn't pay attention to the boys move, until he feels a pleasant warmth spreads on his shoulder. Looking to his left he sees Jisungs head leaning against it. His lips form a little pout and his eyelids lie gently on top of each other. His features are soft, since he looks a bit puffy.

He looks so small and peaceful. What he is dreaming?

- slight TW ⚠️

Jisung is working in the studio. Wearing headphones, he doesn't notice someone entering, until someone grabed him by the collar. Before he's able to react his back faces the wall, as the person infront of him tightens his grip around Jisungs throat.

"W-who are you?" Jisung asks struggling to breath properly.
"Can't you recognise me? Ahh, I'm hurt. Weren't we friends, clumsy fag?"
Jisungs eyes widens, hearing the nickname. How long is it ago that he last got called by someone like that.
Realising who's infront of him, he stutters even more. "Wh-what d-do you w-want?"

The guy pulls his grip, forcing Jisung to stand on his tiptoes. Struggling to breath Jisung panics and tries to get out of the boys grip, suddenly feeling a pair of lips pressing against his.

The boy flinchs at the sudden touch, immediately stopping to move. The guy let's go of his neck letting Jisung stand on his feets again, without breaking the kiss.

Before Jisung can react, he grabs his wrists pressing them over his head against the wall. One hand is already enough to pin both his small wrists, so the other hand of the boy slowly walks down Jisungs chest, touching all over his upper body, before driving into his pants. The boy flinchs at the sudden cold and tears start forming in his eyes as he closes them tight.

"Ji...Ji...Ji wake up... Ji..." He hears a familiar dull voice shout.

-

Starring at the boy in his arms, Minho starts playing with his hair until he feels the boys grip at his shirt tighten.

What's wrong? Is he having a nightmare?

Minho observes the boy until he feels the boy flinch extremely. He tightens the hug and whispers to him. "It's alright, Ji. You're safe. Don't worry, I'm with you."

Following a second heavy flinch, he hears sobs coming from the boy under him. That's when Minho starts to worry and tries to wake him up.

"Ji...Ji...Ji wake up...Ji!"

Abruptly the boy opens his eyes and stares shocked into the void. Minho rubs his back, before slowly lifting the boys head, with his hand.
Completely beside himself Jisung stares into his eyes. Minho scanes the boy concerned. " Ji, it's alright. It was just a dream. Nothing was real."

Jisung grabs the boy tighter, during that his head cuddles up his chest. A weeping wisper appears. "Thanks, hyung."
As the boy lifts his head, a tear-swollen Jisung faces Minho.

"Ji" Minho asks him in a very calming voice. " What happened?"

The boy stares at him, without replying.
"Do you wanna tell me, what you dreamed?"
You could see the worry in his eyes.
Jisung automatically relaxes to the others voice.

Should I tell him? No-one else knows and I'm so embarrassed about it. Maybe just tell him a bit.