Chapter 27: The Warning

"Round two?"

"Yah, Lee Minho!"

Just when Minho starts working at the others neck again, a phone buzzes.

"It's yours." Minho states.

"Let it be."

The ringing not ending, Minho holds out Jisungs phone, who takes it annoyed.

"Who could-..."

"Who is it?" Jisung stopping midscentance confusing the older.
Looking at the screen, it reads unknown.

"Hello?" Jisung asks trying to remain calm.

"So you're already fucking him? Wow, you're really shameless, such a whore." Different from earlier his chest clenches hearing those words.

"You better take good care of him. We don't want that something happens to him, right. I've told you, I'll take everything that you love from you."

Seeing Jisung panicking Minho takes the phone putting it on speaker.
"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Oh your lover seems to be in a bad mood, might I have interrupted something?"

"H-how do you know?" The younger asks, fear written on his face as Minho observes him.

"You know...anyways I sayed what I wanted to say, so better take it serious." With that the call ends.

"What did he say?" No response.

"Ji, what did he say to you? Did he threatened you? YAH, WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER?!" Furrowed eyebrows and anger is written on Minhos face.

Meeting the others eyes, the youngers sight gets blurry, a tear leaving his eyes.

"Hyung..." Minho immediately hugs him, knowing that's what he needs now the most.

"Hyung, what should I do?"

"Hey, it's fine. He can't hurt you, you're save here. I'll protect you, okay." It takes him only a few minutes to calm the younger.

"You have to tell me everywhere you go from now on. Got it?" Jisung demands.

"Okay, I will. But what's going on?"

"I think he'll hurt you." Jisung says a bit ashamed, knowing this is all his fault.

"Me? Why me?" Minho asks remaining calm.

"Because I love you. He promised he would take from me everything that I love. What shou-"

"What?! Ji, what did you just say?!" Minho interrupts.

"What?" The younger turns his head in confusion.

"What did you just say?!" Minho almost screams overwhelmed.

Jisungs eyes widen as he realises what the other meaned. "I-I-I mean...I...I love you." He embarrassed looks down, avoiding the others gaze.

After staring at him blankly for a got second the older grabs the youngers cheeks, pressing his lips against his.
Breaking the kiss he connects their foreheads, staring at the youngers puzzled expression, before smiling brightly. "I love you too."

"W-What?"

"I love you, Han Jisung." He hugs the youngers figure, smiling happily.

He really loves me? Minho loves me? We could be boyfriends. Like in a real relationship. I wanna ask him to be mine.