Capture 20: Please don't go.

The boy first hesitates then let Minho feed him.

-

Later on Jisung fell asleep, his head resting against the table. So Minho lifts him, bringing him to his bed bridalstyle.

He covers him with the blanket and caresses his hair out of his face, revieling his forehead.

He looks so peaceful, when he's asleep.

"Ji, please don't think about yourself like this." He caresses his hair. "You're so precious to me."

Minho gets up, about to leave when he feels a grip around his wrist. Turning back he looks at Jisung, his eyes slightly open.

"Don't go. Please."

He nods and sits back on the bed, caressing the back of Jisungs hand.

-

Jisung tries to lift his hand to rub the sleep out of his eyes but something holds him back.

Opening his eyes he looks at his hand which is embraced by another. Following the arm he meets with a sleeping Minho leaning against the Bed.

Minho? Wait, what is he doing here? Did he sleeped like this? The whole night? Ah, it looks uncomfortable. Why is he sleeping on the floor?

Absorbed in his thoughts he didn't noticed he came closer and closer to the sleeping boy.

Now inches apart he admires the olders soft facial features. And that's when Minho opens his eyes.

Caught of guard Jisung slips, falling from the bed, landing onto Minho. Leaning at his chest he can feel the olders well formed figure against him.

For a moment both just stare at each other in surprise before Jisung rolls off, lying next to the boy. He stares at the celling, trying to avoid eye-contact with the other since he's to embarrassed.

"You're awake?!" Minho says turning on his side to face him.

"..."

Minho stretches his body. "How late is it?" His hand searches for his phone next to him.

-7.15am-

"Oh, why did you wake up so early?!"

Jisung shrugs his shoulders before getting up, leaning against the bed next to Minho.

"Why did you sleept on the floor?"

"Y-You asked me to stay." Minho answers caught of guard.

"But I didn't meaned you should sleep on the floor. You could have just sleept on the bed."

"I...Well, I didn't wanted to perturb you."

"What? Why do you think...?"

"Because, you seemed scared yesterday and I thought you could-"

"Be scared of you? Hyung, why do you think I would be scared of you?" Jisung frowns.

"..." Minho looks around the room, having a hard time avoiding the others gaze.

"Look at me." Jisung cups his checks and pulls Minho closer to himself. "Listen. I will never be scared of you, okay. I trust you. Okay?"

Minho hesitately nods. His eyes following Jisungs moves when he gets up.

"Come on."

Minho stares at him in confusion.

"I'm hungry, let's go eat."

Minho nods, processing the situation, and walks after him.