Capture 8: A night together

"Minho, I can walk alone." Jisung complains, secretly smiling.

-

Minho let's him down on the bed, and strokes his hair. "Sleep now."
Jisung watches his actions, looking up to the boy with a pout. "Can we cuddle first?"

Not expecting a response, Jisung looks surprised when the other one gets in the bed and lies next to him. One arm holding the blanket up for Jisung to lie down next to him.

Jisung crawls under the blanket, resting his head on Minhos shoulder.
For a few minutes no-one speaks, both enjoying each others company.

He really let's me sleep next to him? And cuddle like this. He never acts so soft to anyone of us...
Hihi...others could think we are a couple, seeing us like that. Should I tease him, with that, hihi? No, otherwise he wouldn't let me stay in his bed anymore...

His thoughts get interrupted, when he feels a sudden touch on his waist. The hand slowly drives over his waist, down his hips and up again.

Looking up he meets with the soft features of the guy caressing him. His face is relaxed, his eyes closed, while his lashes tremble slightly.

Jisung admires the boy for a moment longer and then lowers himself, in a more comfortable position to sleep. Resting his head at the others chest, with his hand lying next to his head, he drifts off to sleep.

-

Minho slowly opens his eyes, feeling some weight on his chest. Looking down his eyes meet with a sleeping Jisung. His face looks puffed and his lips form a little pout. His arms wrap around Minhos waist, while his skinny body nestles around him.

Starring at him Minho doesn't notices that he went closer to the boy, until his lips are just inches away. Hesitating he lifts his head and places a gentle kiss on Jisungs forehead.

He slowly tries to get up. Without waking the other, he gets out of his grip and makes his way to the bathroom.

Jisung carefully opens his eyes, without moving any part of his body.

What was that? Did he just,...kissed my forehead. Why would he...? Stop overthinking, he probably thought I was sleeping. But that doesn't explain anything. Why did he do that?...
Maybe he was just in the mood. I mean it's Minho. I still don't get this guy.
Nevermind, he's gone right? I can get up.

Jisung sits up. Turning around, just like he thought, there's no Minho at all.
He sights in relief and falls back on the bed, with his hand searching for his phone.