Bonus Chapter: Babyboy in pink 🔞

Minho comes home quite early from practice, carring the groceries into the kitchen before putting them in the fridge. Jisung had asked him to buy him some cheesecake after practice but now he's not answering when Minho calls for him.

Looking around the dorm he can't find the younger so he decides to check Jisungs room. Which by now is almost his room as well, spending most his nights in Jisungs bed.

Entering the room his expression puzzles and he stares blankly at the male infront of him.

Jisung's sitting on the bed in an anime girl position wearing a chocker and a pink miniskirt that rearly covers his inner tights.

Who could say no to this? He would look gorgeous.

"W-what..." Minho stutters at the sight, not knowing how to react.

Jisung shifts to the edge of the bed, before getting up and touching the olders torso.

"I promised you." Minho reacts confused to the youngers statement.

"What did you promise?"

"This." Jisung attacs the olders neck, sucking hard on the soft skin, then looking up with puppy eyes. "Do you like it?"

The corner of Minho's mouth lift, waisting no time to push the boy on the mattress, hovering over his small figure.

"It looks tasty. Let me take a bite." He sucks on Jisungs lower lip before pushing his tongue through it.

He sits up getting undressed and ripping Jisungs shirt open. Stripping him as well while leaving open mouth kissed all over his body. Sucking on him until the skin turns dark. The others will definitely tease them tomorrow. But tonight Minho wants to make him his in every way possible.

"You're so hot." Minho looks at the youngers figure who's only clothing is the pink miniskirt that covers his lower part.

Seeing how the boy infront of him blushes through his words, Minho uses the opportunity to lick along the boys length, kitten licking him teasingly slow.

"Ah, hyung." Jisung moans through the coldness and new added touch.

"Do that again. Moan my name like this again." Minho takes his length in his hands, slowly stroking it to get what he wants and he does as the words leave Jisungs lips again.

"Faster, hyung. Ah, Minho please."

The older stops his movements, getting up and taking some lube out of the nightstand. Soon his fingers enter Jsiung making the boy squirm.

After a few minutes Minho gets ready to enter Jisung but gets held back by him.

"Wait." Jisung pulls out some handcuffs from under the pillow, handing them his lover. Who gladly takes them cuffing the male to the headboard.

Soon after stretching Jisung out to the edge. "Fuck, so tight. Ah, I thought you've had losen up after last time. But still as good as before."

"Move."

"You're sure?"

"Move. Hurry up, I want you to fuck me. Ruin me until I forget my name."

"Well I can promise you who's name you'll never forget after tonight."
Minho pounds into him, leaving both a moaning mess.

Jisungs dick already leaking a lot of precum and twitching Minho knows that the younger is close. But he won't let him come yet.

"Is my babyboy close?" He smirks at the shaking figure.

"I-I'm...cumming." just them Minho pulls out denying the youngers high.

"I didn't allowed you to, did I?"
Again getting up, this time he reaches for his bag, pulling out an vibrator.

"Let's see how well you can take me with all this pleasure adding to it." Jisung gulps as Minho starts the vibrator placing it on Jisungs length and inserting himself into him once again giving the youngers butt a hard slap.

"Ah, fuck."

"Such a pretty babyboy. You're so cute in pink, baby. This is so hot. Fuck, I wanna destroy you."

"Minho...p-please I can't hold it-...I'm cumming." Jisung whines with tears forming in his eyes.

"Then do it." Minho throws the vibrator to the side,now stroking the younger in the same abnormal speed he is going. "Show me how much I can pleasure you, Babe."

Jisung comes all over Minho covering his torso white. Minho still chasing his high overstimulating the poor boy and cumming soon after, filling the male up to the brim. Riding out their highs before he pulls out, his cum dripping out of Jisungs abused hole.

Minho lays next to Jisung both trying to catch their breath. "That was hot."

"Yes it was." Jisung giggles, cuddeling against his lovers chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too, babe."

-

The End