⚠️Chapter 33: make it stop 🔞

Ignoring Minho's yelling from behind, Chin-hwa kisses down Jisung's neck leaving open kisses on his collarbones and chest. The younger's cries soon get muffled, due to the guys dick which now enters his mouth forcefully.

"Fuck! Stop moving so much, will you. Can't even take me full in, huh? We'll see about that."
He pushes his hips against him until his pelvis already touches Jisung's face, making him gag hard. His whines sending Vibration to the others length, making him come into Jisungs mouth just a few minutes later.

"Fuck, you're such a slut."

Pulling out he heartless pushes Jisung away walking up to the still enraged cursing Minho.

"What the fuck are you playing?! Youre death!" If he could kill him he would, without hesitating.

"Ahhh" Letting out a satisfied breath, he slowly starts opening the buttons on Minho's shirt.
"You must be satisfied, he can take even my size well...Now, let me see if you can too."

The last sentence catches both of the handcuffed boys attention.

"W-what do you mean?" Jisung asks.

Chin-hwa, now finished with the buttons, leaves Minho top less, before turning his back at him and focusing on the other again.

"What do you think I mean? I told you before, didn't I? That it's selfish to not share. So..." He strokes over Jisungs inner tight.

"Let's see how how good he is, shall we."

Hands all over his body Minho is about to punch the other just when this one says: "If you want Jisung to not suffer more, I would think twice about that." As if he had read Minho's thoughts.

"Also don't try to knock me out and free Jisung. The keys for the handcuffs aren't here, so you can only leave without him, if you punch me now. But I won't stop you."

"I won't leave him!" Not hesitating to answer, Jisung gets flustered by the olders answer.

"Then pay for it." The handcuffs fall to the ground and Chin-hwa leads him to the bad sitting right infront of Jisung but Minho's back facing the younger.

An unbuckled belt, trousers and soon pants land on the ground leaving both naked. Forced getting turned around Minho now looks at Jisung hovering only centimeters over him.

"I'm sorry." Jisung strokes the others tearstrained cheek with his free hand.

"Jisung...please close your eyes." Seeing that the younger stares at him blankly he adds: "I don't want you to see-"

"Ok...I get it, Min." He closes his eyes only for the older to hide in the crotch of his neck, hearing his restraint screams muffled against his skin when Chin-hwa enters him from behind.

I'm sorry.

Please make it stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Autornote:

Minho forced bottom!?😶 What do you guys think?

Do you like the plottwist or do you think it's to much? It turned out way more extrem than planed:]