Capture 3: What am I to you?

"I'm sorry, Jisungie." His Voice breaks at the end.

Jisung breathes heavily, while he tries to understand what just happened. After a moment his view turns down to Minho who's still resting on his chest. Following a second of hesitation, he starts to stroke the boys head slowly before his hand rests in his hair.

Minho winces in surprise, thinking Jisung would slap him for what he just did to him.

He needs to hate me. What did I just do? How could I do that?

Instead he gently pats Minhos head taking the boy by surprise.

The two stay like that for a moment, before Jisung speaks up: "Hyung." He sounds serious.

Minho doesn't react and just stays in his position. He is too scared about the youngers reaction.
"We should talk." Jisungs Intonation sounds angry. Minho raises his head, scared what would happen next.

He hates me. I just ruined everything. Why am I so short-tempered?!

Minho gets up and looks down at him. He doesn't know what to do and just wants to disappear.  He's about to turn to the door when Jisung gets up and reaches for his hand. "Don't go."
Minho looks at him overwhelmed from fear and guilt.

"Let's talk" the shorter adds calm and pulls him to the chair. Minho sits down, continued starring.

The shorter leans on Minhos chair back, starring in the eyes of the boy sitting in front of him. Realising the short distance between them, getting shy. Clearing his throat he gets up and sits back in his own chair. After an embarrassing moment of silence Jisung starts: "Soooo..."

Minho stares at him expectantly. Realising he won't continue with what he was about to say, Minho gathers all his courage up starting to apologize: "I-I'm sorry. I drank too much. I should have pulled myself together. I shouldn't have did this to you."

He looks down, guilty. Then he slowly gets up, still avoiding to look at Jisung. "I will go. Get home safe."

Before he can go Jisung immediately gets up grapping his wrist a second time, while starring at him. "Who told you to go?"

Minho stares at the ground.

"Can you please listen to me?" Jisung lets go of him. "Please be honest."

Minho nods decently.

"What am I?"

Finally he looks at him surprised about what he just heard.

Jisung expands "What am I to you?".