Caupture 22: Again

Jisung gets up searching for a glass of water.

-

Minho hastically enter his room shutting the door with a bang, before collapsing in his bed.

"Again. Again. Fuck, I did it again. I kissed him again! What am I doing am I out of my mind. Fuck, Minho you screwed up again. What were you thinking?!"

He grabs his head, pulling on his hair, trying to process what just happened.

Why did I do this? Will he hate me now? Is he...fuck is he okay? Minho, how could you do this after you saw what just happened to him.

An hour had passed until Minho slowly made his way to the living room. Jisung sitting on the couch laughing at his phone. When Minho slowly appeared beside him, with his gaze on the floor.

"Oh, Min. Your here." Jisung smiled looking up. He soon notices something's wrong. "Min, is something wrong?"

Minho hesitates. " I-I'm sorry."

"Hm?" Jisung looks confused up. " Ya, what are you apologizing for?" He asks with a smile while making himself sit straight and putting his phone to the side.

"I-I'm sorry about earlier. What I did to you. I-I didn't meant-"

"Ah, that's it!? You're sorry about the kiss? Don't worry." He chuckles before questioning himself sarcastically. "But, was I that bad?"

"No. No. I meant-" Minho lifts his head.

"So it was good?" Jisung asks with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"I-I mean....I..."

The younger chuckles at the cute stuttering boy, who's blushing like crazy.

"Min, it's alright. It was just a kiss." He assured the other in a calm intonation. Patting the sofa, prompting him to sit down.

Minho slowly sits down like a well-behaving kitten, asking again. "So you're really okay with it? You're not angry."

"Hyung. Why would I be angry? I was the one pulling you closer."

Minho soon relaxes. "You're hungry?"

Jisung looks up from his phone and nods with an adorable smile.

"Then let's have dinner. I make something. Some wishes?" Minho asks.

"Cheesecake!"

"Ji, some really food. Not just cake."

"Ohh" He pouts. "Then just whatever you want."

"Ok." Minho gets up, walking through the kitchen. Opening the fridge, he meets with an empty cooling.

He grabs his wallet and puts on his shoes and jacket before shouting through the living room. "Ji, we need some ingredients. I'm gonna buy some."

"Ok, take care and hurry up. Wear a jacket, it's cold... Did you hear me?!" It shouts back.

"Yes, mum." Minho shouts, smiling before leaving.