Capture 12: The Stranger⚠️

❗️❗️❗️Chapters switched!
First read Chapter 11.❗️❗️❗️

Looking up he meets eyes with the mysterious guy from earlier.

"S-sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."

The guy stays silent and reaches his hand out to help him up. Jisung hesitantly grabs the hand and gets up.

"Thanks. Wellll... do you know where I need to go to go back to the Bar? It seems like I got lost."

The corner of the guys mouth lifts lightly, letting him look kind and scary at the same time.

"Sure, follow me. I go there anyways."

"Oh, thanks."

The guy walks a bit infront of Jisung, which tries to catch up. Trying to lift the tense atmosphere he speaks up.

"So, are you here more often?"

"Mhh."

Wow, that's all? OK, that will be hard.

"I like your tattoos."

"Thanks."

"Does they have a meaning?"

"Yes."

What's wrong with him? Is he so annoyed by me? Then why is he helping me?...

"We're there."

"Mhh?" Jisung lifts his head. Here isn't the club, let alone people. They where still in a hallway infront of a Hotelroom.
"Mhh, I-I think we aren't there yet."

TW/⚠️/

The guy grabs Jisungs wrist and pulls him, his back hitting the door. "I think we are."

Jisung feels his heart skip a beat and his body tensen up. Panic grows in him as he realises in what situation he is. No one's around and the guy is visible stronger than him. How could he be so stupid and follow him? He wants to beat himself up for that.

The guy leans in and cut the distance between their body's. While one hand fixates Jisungs wrist the other grabs his waist harshly, so their body's connect.

"Let me play a bit with you."

There it is, the mad smirk that sends shiver through Jisungs body. Panicking, his free hand tries to get his other hand out of his grip. But instead the guy tightens the grip around his waist, making him freeze.

The guy opens the door behind Jisungs back, and the moment the door opens Jisung falls in the Room and lands on his butt, his back hitting the edge of a bed.

"Ouch"

The guy locks the door with a devilish smirk and steps closer to the intimidated boy. He grabs both of his wrists, which were placed infront of Jisungs chest and pulls him up. Scared about his life, Jisung couldn't react and soon he finds himself on the bed, the broad male close above him.

"You should relax a bit. It will be exhausting enough for you."

Jisung couldn't even realise the meaning of that, before his lips harshly get connected with the other ones.

The guy pushes himself against the smaller. Jisung flinches and tries to disconnect from the rough kiss. Without success. Until the guy breaks the kiss, and scolds him angrily.

"Kiss back. Will you?! Open your mouth!"

Jisung stares at the guy with fear, his lips still closed.

"I said OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

With that the guy grabs Jisungs cheeks, pressing them together so that he can't help, but opens his mouth.

Soon he feels their lips reconnecting and the guys tounge exploring his mouth.

"Let go. Let go." Jisung tried to scream, but his voice is muffled in the kiss. His hands hitting and pressing against the others chest, the guy soon has enough and breaks the kiss again.

His hand lands on Jisungs cheek, flipping his head through the right.
His face buried in the pillow jisung starts sobbing through the pain and malaise.

Jisungs cheek burns as he get distracted by a sudden touch. The guy stripes his hand over his right leg up to his thigh. He flinches as the panic overcomes his fear, he kicks the male and jumps up, running to the door.