Capture 21: Just a kiss

"I'm hungry, let's go eat."

-

A few days past and nothing happened. Minho always walks Jisung to work and back home which Jisung never would tell him but is really thankful for.

Today they finished early and therefore they have some freetime left.

Jisung sits at the couch in the living room watching some random TV and looking back when Minho enters from the kitchen with some snacks in his hands that makes Jisung's eyes sparkle.

Minho sit down next to him before asking: "Wanna watch some movies together?"

Jisung nods with a smile. "Sure, what are you up to?"

"Mhhh..." Minho thinks for a bit before suggesting: " Horror movie?"

"Ya, why? You know I can't watch them." Jisung whines.

" That was Felix." Minho coldly replys.

"Ohh, was it?" Jisung laughs awkwardly. When Minho looks away without any further comments, Jisung grabs some crisps from the table and happily starts eating, while Minho searches for a movie.

"Hey, don't eat to much. Otherwise you'll finish it before the movie starts." Minho grabs the crisps from Jisung and eats some.

"Ya, why can you have them and I don't?" Jisung complains in disbelief. The older just shrugs his shoulders, turning back to the TV.

After a few minutes of staring at the crisps he wanted so badly, Jisung pleads with a grin. "Min, feed me."

That's when Minho turns his head. "Huh?"

"Oh come on, I want some too. Pleeeease. Nah?" Jisung nags, sneaking his hands around the olders arm, his lips forming a pout.

Stooooooop. Ji, please. You're driving me crazy, you know that? How can you be so fucking cute?

"J-Just take them yourself." Minho nervously presses the crisps against the others chest and harshly turns back to the TV.

Jisung looks at him confused but decides to shrug it off and happily focuses on his crisps.

The movie is playing and Jisung made himself comfortable in the others embrace. Minhos arm around his back and Jisungs head resting against his shoulder.

A Jumpscare catches Minho off guard. He shrugs in fear hiding in Jisungs lap and hugging his waist tight.

Jisung looks down at the older, admiring his fearful figure and then gently places one hand on the others head, patting him. A few moments pass before Jisung speaks up.

"Are you going to stay like this?"

Minho soon realises which position he's in and slowly lifts himself. Looking at the other his fear fades away. Rather he gets nervous, biting his lips while scanning the youngers features.

"Min?"

"Hmm" Minho hummes in response, his gaze now on Jisungs lips.

"Min, what's wrong?"

"Nothing" Minho slowly leans in, closing the gap between them. "Just" He slowly lifts his hand, sneaking around the youngers neck.

"May I?" He now looks up from his lips, searching for an answer in his eyes.

"W-w-what do you mean?" Jisung stutters, starring at the other totally overwhelmed.

"Kiss." Minhos gaze again turns to the boys lips. "Kiss you."

Not knowing what's happening Jisung lightly nods.

The moment he gets permission Minho leans in even more their lips already touching, but to nervous to move further.

Jisung waits for a moment before cupping the others face and pulling him in a kiss.

The kiss is sweet. They move in sincro and when Minho opens his mouth more, Jisungs tounge enters, surprising the others.

This brings Minho back to reality as he pulls away, holding onto Jisungs arms to keep a distance. While his gaze is on the others expression. Searching his eyes, trying to find some sort of discomfort or disgust.

But he just sees the youngsters confused gaze who's trying to catch his breath.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I..." Minho stutters before running to his room.

Jisung still sits on the couch staring into nothing.

What was this? Did we...? I mean he, and then I...

"Ah what have I done?!" Jisung throws his head back, leaning into the sofa. "Why did I kissed him?"

"But..." He raises his head back. "He asked me first. Why did he wanted that?  Gosh, this is so confusing. My head hurts."

Jisung gets up searching for a glass of water.