Capture 11: Just relax

Did I say something embarrassing?

-

Jisung throws his bag at the ground and falls on his bed. He's sleepy and just got back from work. He checks the time on his phone. 18.20 pm.

Already this late. Oh shit, didn't the others wanted to go at 19.00? Shit, shit, shit.

He jumps up and runs hasty through the bathroom, to take a quick shower.
After he gets out he lightly dries his hair, so it looks cute messy resting on his forehead. He opens his closet and starts searching for something to wear.

"Why can't I find anything. What's this?... No, no, thats to revealing. Maybe,... no that's cute not sexy."

He struggles to find an outfit and maybe forgets about the time. He is pulled back into reality, when a familiar voice sounds.

"Hey, finished? We wanna go."

It was Minho, who appeared behind him. Jisung was so in his thoughts, that he hasn't noticed Minho entering.

"Hey, Hyung. No, I... wait is it already 19.00?!"

"Mhh, what takes you so long? Can't find something to wear?"

Jisung nods and Minho pulls him behind and starts rummaging in the clothes. Until he pulls out a black tight Croptop and a black skinny jeans with white belt.

"Here. Wear that."

"W-what? Hyung I can't wear that." Jisung turns from shocked to an awkward embarrassed laugh. "That's to..."

Minho lifts an eyebrow. "Why?! I think it is good. Get changed, the others are waiting."

Minho leaves the room and Jisung stares at the clothes laying on his Bed.

A few Minutes later, Jisungs room opens and the others stare at him.

"Finally."

"What took you so long?"

"Oh, you look good."

"Of course he do, I selected it." Minho comments. The others turn to him and stare surprised about his comment, but he doesn't seem to care about it. "Now let's go, we are already late."

-

They enter the club and loud music booms in Jisung's ears. The boys start to separate and dissappear in the dancing crowd. Looking to his right, he realises Minho didn't left.

"Aren't you going?"

"You want me to?"

"No, it's just..."

"You don't like to be alone at such places, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"See, so I'm staying with you. Now come on. I wanna drink something."

Minho drags Jisung to the Bar counter, and they sit down.

"Two Don Papa Please."

"Wait, I think I shouldn't drink."

"Just relax a bit. I'm with you, aren't I?"

Minho lifts his drink and they both toast. Jisung hesitates until Minho starts to drink and soon his lips meet with the warming liquid too.

-

"I go to the restroom." Minho says staying up and swallowing the last liquid in his glass.

"Mhh, hurry up."

Jisung takes a sip and looks around in the Room. His eyes get stuck at a tall guy. He's all in black and tattoos run down his broad arms. The guy stares at Jisung, before drinking a shot. Jisung also finishes his drink and when he looks again, the intimidating guy is gone.

Jisung finds it suspective, but soon enough something more interesting distracts him from his thoughts.

Turning around he sees Minho chatting with a good looking girl. He leans in and seems to wisper something in her ear. Then the young woman giggles and strokes her hair behind her ear, before both leave to the hallway.

Minho...wait, where's he going? Was that really Minho? No, he promised to be back soon. He promised to stay with me.
Where is he? He's gone for a while now.

Jisung gets up to search for Minho and ends up in a large hallway. It's not surprising since it's a Hotel club, but the floors are a maze and soon he loses his orientation.

Ohh, why are there so many corridors? Where is the fucking toilet?... Minho... where are you?

He turns into another corridor, when something brings him to freeze. Minho stands infront off the girl who's leaning against an Hotelroomdoor, his hands around her waist, making out.

Jisung watches the scenario for a moment, before turning around the corner, so that he wouldn't get noticed.

Walking trough the Hotelcorridors his thoughts mess around.

He...What's wrong? Am I offended? I...I'm angry...? That's Bullshit, why would  I...

"Ohhh, this fucking hallway. How will I even find back...?"

But why would I be angry? Because he didn't stayed with me, like promised? Yeah, maybe that's it. But isn't it a bit...

"Ouh"

Jisung feels a broad chest hitting against him, before he lands on his butt. Looking up he meets eyes with the mysterious guy from earlier.

-

Autor notes: Love my keyboard 😅😏