Capture 7: Jisung's Past

Should I tell him? No-one else knows and I'm to embarrassed about it. Maybe just tell him a bit.

-

"Well, I just had a nightmare. I'm a bit embarrassed to tell you."Jisung says looking down, avoiding eye-contact with the older one. "I dreamed about someone from my past."

Minho pulls him in a hug. "You don't have to tell me, mhh?" His carring voice reminds of the voice of a mother. And has a really calming effect on Jisung.
After staying in this position for a second, Jisung breaks the hug.
"I wanna tell you. But promise me you won't laugh."
Minho stares at him a bit surprised. "Of course, Ji."

"Mhh" the younger nods, before taking a deep breath to start. "Well there's this guy I really hate, because of our past. At first we were friends but later it turned out differently."

He looks at Minho for a second. Seeing the boy is listening he continues.
"In the nightmare I was working on some tracks as someone pulled me at the collar and pushed me against a wall. He grabbed my neck and after he called me...."

Seeing that Jisung stopped, Minho grabs his hand. "You don't need to say it, just skip it then."

Jisung smiles at him "He called me a familiar nickname, so I immediately recognised him. After that he grabbed my wrist, giving me no chance to escape, as he suddenly stared to kiss me."

Minhos attention stuck on the last sentence. He observes the boy who's talking, with an unreadable expression.

"I tried to get out of his grip but failed. He started to touch me. I felt exposed and weak, while I could feel how much he enjoyed it." His voice becomes quiet at the last sentence, almost whispering, he faces his Hands which are resting in his lap.

Minho stares at him in disbelief.

Why would you dream something like that? Ji, it worries me. Who is this **********? Why would you dream of him?

"Ji, are you okay ?" The mentioned boy just nods silently, his head still low.
"Ji, look at me." Minho cubs his cheeks in his hands and lifts Jisungs head. His thumbs wipe over his cheeks in syncro, making his half dried tears disappear. "You wanna sleep with me tonight?"
Jisungs eyes widens, even if he know the boy didn't meaned it that way, he thought about it for a moment.

However, he forms a sad smile and nods, Minho lifts him up and carries him to his bed.

"Minho, I can walk alone." Jisung complains, secretly smiling.