Capture 25: soft cheeks

Minho wakes up with Jisung cuddling against him.

It's a sight I could get used to. Will this become a habit now?

Minho would never tell him, but the younger makes him feel so happy when his sleeping figure cuddles against him, searching for warmth. It makes him feel like the other really trusts him.

He's so cute when he sleeps. Why are you so beautiful, Ji?

Minho rests his head against his hand, now caressing the youngers cheek, which he bloats cutely in his sleep.

When he's asleep he looks so innocent, almost like an angel. He's so pure, that I wanna destroy it. Gosh, I wish I could take him just like that.

The older still in his own dirty thoughts winces when Jisung takes his hands, still asleep, and intervenes them.
Minho slowly shifts, making sure the other won't wake up through his moves. He reaches for his phone on the nightstand and turns back to Jisung.
He starts taking pictures of the little one and admires him with sparkles in his eyes.

Through the camera Minho notices Jisung's now awake. He slowly opens his eyes and when he realises the other's taking pictures of him, it immediately turns into a fight for the phone.

...

Both laying in bed facing the celling, Jisung still embarrassed about the pictures the other took and now has as his lockscreen.

"Ah, hyung~ Won't you delete it? Please~ It's embarrassing..." Jisung wines and pouts cutely looking at the older.

"No. There's no way that I'll delate it."

"Ah, whyyyy~." Jisung now attracts Minhos sleeve.

"You really want me to delate it?" Minho raises an eyebrow with a light smirk.

Jisung agily nods. That's when Minho smoothly turns over now hovering over the smaller guy.

"If I can't admires your pictures, then..." He leans in, right next to Jisungs ear. "Let me view something else."

Jisung gulps, now feeling the olders breath against his neck. He's totally weak for this man.

Is that okay? What's he doing?

"Min-"

Just then Minho attacks Jisungs neck with small lovingly kisses. He goes down until his collarbones. His sweet kisses now turned into wet, rough ones which already leave some red marks on the skin.

He wents up to face Jisung now looking at him, waiting for permission. As the boy slowly nods, Minho connects their lips to each other into a loving but still passionate kiss.

I want him. (Ji)

Is he really okay with that? (Min)

Minho breaks the kiss breathing a bit heavy. Jisung frowns at the lose of his lips.

"Hyung, what's wrong?"

"I-It's just..." Minho looks at the younger one for a long moment. "Are you really okay with it?"

Jisungs frown disappears.

"I-I just wanna make sure you-"

Jisung interrupts him, pulling the older by his neck and connecting their lips into a quick soft kiss.

"I want you." Jisung smiles rubbing the olders cheek.

"Are you sure. I don't want-" once again Jisung doesn't let him finish his sentence, when he pulls the older next his head now attacking his shoulder, slowly moving up his neck.

When he reached Minho's jaw, the older throws his head back enjoying every of the youngers actions. Jisung slows down and their eyes connect. For a sweet moment they connect their foreheads to each other and don't break the stare, before Jisung closes his eyes.

"Thank you, babe."

"Mhh" Minho answers with a reassuring tightening grip around the boys waist, carresing his sides.

"Thank you so much, for being there the whole time. Let's stay together, K?"
At the end his voice turns kinda unsure.

"Always" when Jisung opens his eyes he sees Minho smiling widely at him.

I'll always stay with you.

"I'll always be next to you, or in you." The older's wearing a dirty smirk, while Jisung is blushing like crazy, looking like he's about to faint.

Minho leans in once again, wispering in his ear seductively:

" Then, can I be inside you?"