Capture 17: Butterflies

Did he went back alone? Even after the call earlier? Why would he do that

-

Jisung walks through the streets, edgy looking back every few seconds. He feels somebody's presence. Or is he imaging things?

"Calm down Jisung, calm down." He repeat mumbles under his breath.

His heart stops as suddenly his phone starts buzzing. Inept he takes his phone out looking at it.

An sudden feeling of safeness fills his chest, as Minhos name appears on the screen.

He immediately picks up.

"Hello... Ji, why did you left just alone?"

"Min, are you still in the Building?"

"Mhhh"

"You didn't answered my message, so I thought you already left."

"Sorry I didn't watched my phone. Where are you now, I come to you."

Jisung smiles to the answer, completely forgetting his nervousness.

"I'm not far away from the company. I just left."

"Okay, wait I'll be there in a moment."

Soon Minho catches up to Jisung, who pull him in a hug. His arms around the olders waist.

Minho needs to giggle, through the boys behaviour. "What are you doing? If you're so scared, then why just leaving alone?" He asks teasingly.

Jisung pouts, sulking childish.

"Okay, okay sorry. Let's go." Minho grabs Jisungs hand dragging him behind himself.

Even after they speed down, Jisung stares at Minhos hand embracing his own.
He just looks up when Minho let go of him.

"We're home."

Seeing his dorm, Jisung relaxes.

"Thanks for walking with me."

"I just felt like walking with someone, don't overthink it." Minho replys.

And I'm worried about you.

-

Minho sits on his bed and stares at his phone, since he doesn't feel like sleeping. He watches some random Youtube recommendations he didn't pay much attention to until something catches his eyes. A Minsung Edit starts playing. Minho silently stares at the sweet moments he had with Jisung. He admires the youngers behaviour around him and how cute he looks when he gets flustered.

Soon Minhos mind drifts of again, thinking bout their Trainee days. As one memory pops up in his head.

Minho and the younger were at the dancing studio at night. Since it was already past midnight, the studio was empty exapt for them two.

They where lying on the floor. To lazy to get up they talked about random stuff. While they were laughing and having a good time, Jisung rolled around hitting against the others, facing him. Both where enjoying each others company but the moment their eyes met Minho could feel the butterfly's in his stomach. It was silent, just their breathing filled the room. Both stared at each other for good a minute until Minho spoke up.

"Ji,..."

"Can I kiss you." Jisung bursted out. Immediately shutting his mouth the moment the words left his lips. Did he really just said that?

Minhos eyes widened, at the youngers words. He stares at Jisungs lips for a couple of seconds before caressing his cheek. He slowly moves forward, his body tension up. Feeling the others breath on his lips, Minho stops. His eyes staring at the others pink lips, than he searches in Jisungs eyes for permission to move forward.

He slowly places his lips at the pretty lips of Jisung. Feeling the other tense and relax under his touch. Minho slowly moves his lips and soon they move in sincro.

Minho pulls in slow motion away when he looks at a total puzzled Jisung. The smaller fastly blinks a couple times before getting up hectically and leaving without another word.

What was that? Does he hates me know? It felt so good.

-
Minho's still starring at his phone.

Did he really hated me for that, back than? What if it would happen again?
But if he didn't liked it why did he asked? Maybe he was just confused Minho. Don't take it serious...