Chapter 34: Breakfast and lovers

"Don't you wanna see him enjoying it? Isn't my little toy pretty?"

-

Jisung wakes up, now sitting in his bed while Minho strokes his back in order to calm him down. After he regained a steady breathing the older embraces the younger, letting him rest on his chest.

"Nightmare, again?"

"Hmm" the younger confirms while placing his arms around Minhos waist.

It's been five days since Jisung got kidnapped and Chin-hwa got arrested by the police. Since then Jisung had several nightmares and both; Jisung and Minho had to deal with a lot.

Minho strokes the youngers hair while laying down and soon later little snores are heard from under him.

"Sleep well babe. I know you're exhausted, please rest. You don't need to worry, I'm here and I won't let go off you." Minho kisses his forehead before soon following him into dreamland.

-

The next morning Jisung wakes up next to Minhos sleeping figure.

He's so pretty. Why are you so cute when you're asleep? UwU

Checking his phone he wakes up quickly. The screen reads 12.21am.

"F*ck, how could we sleep so long." He groans, but being kind of satisfied with the many rest he got. After falling asleep in Minhos arms once again, he didn't had any nightmares.

Minhos sleeping figure moves, indicating he's about to wake up.

"Morning." He groans tired, getting up lazily. " How was your night? No more nightmares?"

Jisung shakes his head no before getting up to get dressed. "I'll make us some breakfast."

Before he could fully turn around, he already leans against Minhos exposed chest. "Or I could just eat you instead."

Jisung hits his lovers chest playfully, hiding in the crotch of the others neck.

"Pervert."

"Yah, who do you call pervert?." Minho calls after the younger who already fleas giggling into the kitchen , soon after following him."Where are you going? Come back."

--------------------------------------------------------------

My lovely readers,
we have reached the end of this book. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave me your feedback in the comments.

This story turned out way longer, since it first was supposed to be a one shot.
Nvm:]

I hope you had a good time reading it and relaxing. Maybe stressing out as well, I'm sorry for that. :> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If you have any ideas for another plot, I would love to hear it.

Luv you, darlings.
You make Skz stay. <3

Ps. Special Chapter ahead ;)