Capture 18: Another Call

Did he really hated me for that?

-

*Ring ring*

His phone pulls Minho out off his thoughts. It was Jisung, calling. He was a bit confused about the call. Jisung just left an hour ago to do some shopping. Minho planed to join him, but he insisted on going alone. Minho stares at the screen, then picking up.

"Min?...Min?..." Jisungs shaking voice appears. What happened? Why is his voice already at the edge to break?

"Ji, what happened?"

The youngers sniffes audible through the phone. "Min, pls help me..."

"Where are you? I come." Minho grabs his jacket and rushes out the door.

-

Arrived at the mall, Minho searches for the small figure of the boy. After a while he finds the shop Jisung told him and freezes at the sigh infront.

Jisung sits rolled up in a ball, in the corner. His arms pressing his legs against his chest, his head buried between them.

"Ji" Minho rushes over kneeing next to the boy, his hand resting on jisungs back.

"Ji what happened? What's wrong?" He slowly lifts the boys chin, revieling Jisungs puffed cheeks and swolen eyes.

"Min?" He immediately falls into the olders arms, snuggling into his figure. Minho hugs him while slowly caressing his back.

-

When Jisung calmed down they walked around, finding a sweet Café and getting some drinks. Then sitting down in a corner surrounded with plushies .

"Are you feeling better now?"

Jisung nods.

"Then... do you wanna tell me what happened?"

"I...I was shopping, when I got a call. I didn't saved the number and didn't thought about checking it first. So I picked up. On the other line was Chin-Hwa. He was my childhood bully which called after that night at the Bar."

"...what did he say?"

"He started cursing at me and the rest is kinda blurry. While I panicked, I think I hung up."

Minho could feel his anger build up. Looking at the youngers sad face his eyes soften. He embraces Jisungs hand with his own, resting them on Jisungs thigh. He smiles lightly and caresses his thigh.

"It's alright. I'm here now. Please promise me to tell me when you go somewhere and please let me go with you."

Jisungs mood lifts as he nods at the others words.

"Hyung"

"Hmm?"

"Thanks"

"Mhh. Let's go home. I cook you something."

"Oh, what will you make?" Jisungs eyes sparkle.

"I won't tell you"

"Ohh,whyyyy?"

...

-

Back at the dorm Minho's in the kitchen preparing the food while Jisung rests in his Bed.

While lying on his belly, his legs swing back and forth.

"What are you doing?"

Jisung flinches at the sudden voice behind him. "Oh! You scared me!"

Minho shrugs his shoulders before walking next to Jisung to sit down. "What where you doing?"

"Just watching some random videos. See...Is dinner ready?" Jisung smiles at him expectantly.

"Mhh, let's eat."

Jisung gets up with a smile, following behind Minho. But he freezes, when he gets a call.