Capture 5: Almost like a date

...wait Jisung, what are you thinking. Stop it.

-

"Jisung." The boy looks up hearing his name. "What are you taking so long?" He hears Minho call through the cloakroom. He throws on a loose t-shirt and ties a tight leather belt around his jeans.

Minho looks up as the boy walks out the Changing room. He wears jack martens and a black ripped jeans, a tight belt and a sleeveless black shirt.
"How does it look." Jisung asks a bit shy. Minho stares at the boy, before firming a smile. "You look good, Ji."

The boy immediately wears a bright smile. "Ok, I will buy it then." Jisung gets changed and pays for the clothes.

Out of the shop Minhos belly growls. Jisung looks at him before laughing " And I thought I'm hungry, haha. Come on. Let's find something to eat."
He graps Minhos wrist and walks with him, until they stay infront of a burger restaurant. " Let's eat here." Minho just nods and both enter the restaurant.

"Wow, how could I ever decide what I want." Jisung says scanning the menu card. "Look at that, no wait I want that... wait that's even better." As he looks up he sees a waiter walk away from their table. Jisung didn't even noticed that he was there. " you already ordered?"

Minho looks at his phone, not bothering to look up. "Mhh, I also ordered yours. You won't pick something in the next 20 Minutes, so I just choose for you."
Jisung stares at him a bit embarrassed, knowing that Minho was right.

While both are waiting for their food Jisung spots a little girl, walking past them, with a sparkling pink bubbletea in her hand. Seeing that he turns to Minho " Can we drink bubble tea after lunch ?" The boy is smiling at him like a child, revealing his bright teeth.

Cute.

Before Minho could answer the waiter brought them their food.

After finishing Minho gets up and graps his things. "Let's go."

"Wait we didn't payed yet." Jisung answeres.

"I did, when you were at the restroom. Now come on."

Jisung spaced out after Minhos comment. Snapping back to reality he asks "Where do we go?"

"To the Bubbletea shop, of course. Didn't you wanted to drink it?"

Jisung walks next to him to the shop without any further words.

He remembers? I even forgot myself. Is he always so attentive?

After getting their drinks they walk through the mall. Minho got a black tea with blackberry bubbles, while Jisung got the same as the girl he saw earlier.
Absorbed in their conversation, Jisung don't notice, a few kids running in their direction, until one just bumped into him. Hitting against the kid he loose his grip and spills his drink on himself.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I really didn't see you. Your alright?" The kid asks concerned.

Minho feels anger form in him, as he wants to beat the kid up. Hearing Jisungs Voice, he automatically calms down.

"It's alright. Don't worry, I just need to change my clothes." Jisung calms the kid.

After that the kid leaves and Minho drags Jisung to a restroom. He searches the room for tissues. After finding what he was searching for, he keeps the tissues under the faucet, before turing to Jisung, who was following his actions.
Since he just wears a thin white t-shirt the sweet liquid let the tshirt stuck on his upper body, revieling it.
Just staying in front of him Minho notices the see-through fabric.

... he's... no stop thinking that... Minho get your shit together.

Minho blinks a few times before speaking. "take off your shirt."

Jisungs eyes widens.

"Give me your shirt, so I can wash it."

Jisung don't replay, before he rushed takes off his shirt and hands it to Minho.

"Here" the other hands him the tissues. "Clean yourself first." With that he walks to the sink and holds the shirt under the water, starting to clean it.

After Jisung cleaned himself, Minho steps closer to him. "Your shirt is still wet, you can't wear it unless you wanna get sick. Wear this instead." He hands the boy a pastel blue hoodie. Just now Jisung notices that Minho just wears a thin shirt. He takes the boys hoodie, with a concerned gaze. "But aren't you cold? You didn't bring a jacket."

"Ahh, I'm fine. Just take it." The boy demands, leaving the restroom afterwards.