Capture 15: Control

"Hyung...please help me...Please."

Minhos eyes widen.

"W-what?"

Then Jisung rolls over and encompasses Minhos waist, laying down on his lap. He rubs his head against the others tights before looking up with puppy eyes.

Gosh, why is he so fucking cute?!

Jisung slowly leans over Minho, forcing him to lay down. Jisung on top of Minho the others stares speechless at him.

"Minho...please. Naaa...please." the younger begs, hovering over him.

"Ji, ji calm down. Please calm down first."

"Please."

Jisung gentle connects their lips, kissing Minho softly.

Fuck Ji you will hate me.

That's when Minho loses control and kisses back. Their lips slowly move into each other and soon Jisungs tongue find their way into Minhos mouth.

Minho feels his body tense up, feeling the soft lips of the boy on his own, turning into a passionate kiss. Jisungs hand slowly moves over his chest.

The moment after, Minho breaks the kiss, his hands on Jisungs chest to keep a little distance between their heads.

"Stop. Otherwise I won't be able to hold back any longer."

Jisung gives him a short kiss and connects their foreheads.

Both breathe havely against the others lips.

"Do you feel better now?"

Jisung nods before slowly sitting up, one hand on Minhos shoulder to support himself. Minho also lifts, his hands resting on Jisung's hips, which still sits on his lap.

He strokes the boys red cheek and drags him in a tender hug.

"Thanks, min." Jisung mumbles in his neck.

After their breath calmed, Minho breaks the hug and gentally lifts Jisung from his lap. When he gets up from the bed, about to leave, he gets hold back by Jisung.

"Don't. Don't go." His grip tightens around Minhos wrist. "Can you sleep with me? Just sleeping. Please. I don't wanna be alone tonight."

Minho turns around. For a moment he looks at the other, which's waiting patiently for him to reply. He thinks for a moment, before he nods.

Jisung moves to the side and Minho covers him with a blanket before he lays down next to him.

Jisung turns around, back facing Minho, leaning against his chest and head resting on his shoulder.

Minho stares at him, while he's hesitating to lay his arm around the youngers waist. Just then Jisung grabs Minhos hand and pulls it around him. Their hands intervened resting on his chest.

-

Jisung feels ticklish sunlight in his neck. As he opens his eyes he meets with Minho sleeping peacefully. Just inches apart he can see ever detail of his adorable face. The boy has soft features, plump lips and long eyelashes. Looking up his face he catches sight of the others messy hair and light eye bags.

Soon Jisung looks at the shoulder he's leaning on and sits up right away.

Why is he here? What happened yester-

"Ji."

Suddenly Minho moves and straight opens his eyes, staring at the younger. He then sits up while speaking.

"Morning." He answers sleepy. "Did you sleept well?"

"Mhhh, wellll...what happened yesterday?"

"Well...do you remember that we were in this club? Mhmh..." He clears his throat looking at the other infront of him.

"Well, when I left you were locked in a Hotelroom by this brought guy."

At this moment Jisungs eyes widens, like he remembers something.

"Ji, are you okay? Do you remember something?"

After staring down at the blanket for a while he lifts his head, noding.

"Mhh, he....he..." When Jisung tries to reply his voice breaks immediately. Tears start building in his eyes. "Minho..."

Minho pulls him in a hug, rubbing his back to calm him. "It's alright...It's alright. It's all over now. You're save now."

"Thank you Hyung. Really, thank you." Jisung sniffs through Minhos chest.

After Jisung calmed down, Minho breaks the hug. Jisung looks up so both are facing each other.

"I'm gonna make breakfast. Wait here and calm a bit down first." Minho gets up and leaves Jisung alone.

*ring , ring.*

A moment after his phone suddenly rings. He flinches at the sudden sound and his expression wents worried when he looks at the screen.

_______________Autornotes______________

I really need ideas guys, what should I write in the next few Captures?
I think If you read until know, you got a taste of the story. There will be more Trigger-Captures, so if you already felt uncomfortable until now, you shouldn't read further.

Anyways thanks for reading. ❤